Kiss My Running Ass Goodbye

Crystal Knoll Point of View

The next morning comes sooner than expected, the fruit and meat tray sending me straight to sleep as he clicks away at his desk in the corner of the room trying to leave me alone as much as possible. After our hot scene earlier, he found it would be better to keep himself at a distance than try to be near me.

While I try not to find it sweet, I wander around the room looking through everything and staring at all the décor with a new thiun on my body that is a stunning white with a different set of crystal jewels lining the edges.

Guilt eats at me every time I look over at him, how can we share such a passionate moment together and then move on like nothing happened. The earthlier side of me appreciates the 'space' from him, but the other, more intense side of me wishes... well doesn't know what the fuck she wishes.

"So, I have a question?" I finally call out and Vincent turns away from his desk to look at me, a small smile across his face.

"Yes, my love."

"On earth we have same sex relationships, on this planet it seems very much more male and female pairings, is there anything similar in the Cintum galaxies?" My question is off the wall, but the more I study the artwork it always seems like man and woman and never anything else.

"While male and female are more common, it has not been unheard of for females to be paired together, or males to be paired together. One just naturally becomes the dominate to the other and have similar customs as we do."

"Are you telling me there are thiuns to cover ball sacks?" I cover my mouth trying not to laugh to hard at the thought, but he shivers at the idea.

"I assume so. We are all treated equally when it comes to social expectations, even non gendered people of Klataz take the roles between a couple very seriously." He shrugs his shoulders turning back the computer ending the conversation.

"So, is there any food here, or do I get to stare at your back like its T-bone steak all day?" My hangry-ness is starting to show, and Vincent looks back at me with a laughable expression.

"If you are hungry, we can head to the kitchen. I was thinking I could cook for your today some earth style food to make you feel more at home."

"Oh uh... wow," She was too stunned to speak, "That would actually be really nice. Thank you."

"Nice enough to get your real name?"

"No."

Vincent Lyson Point of View

The beautiful woman I have come to cherish sits across from me on a stool successfully dragging me from plans that need to be signed off on. I move through our personal kitchen grabbing the ingredients I had imported here for her so we would be able to have some food that she enjoys.

My personal choice for today is pancakes, it's something that I really enjoyed during my time on earth and loved how much stuff I could put on it and it taste different. Nothing of the sort existing on this side of the galaxy. She watches me quietly while I secretly adore her and her little things. The way she scrunches her nose when she doesn't like something or how her body reacts to my touch in such a way that sends me into a spiral of teenage hormones.

I can barely control myself around her.

If this is what everyone was trying to explain to me when they found their mates, they really undersold it. I would destroy planets for her to look at me in a way of love, or even just to look at me.

The pancakes cooked in the pan, and she laughs at my attempt to flip them gracefully, a nice peace falling over us. While this castle may be my house, I believe that I have finally found the person I want to call my home. Maybe I could be blessed, and she acclimates perfectly so I could just get on with spoiling her.