1: My name is Ben. I am your personal prison break advisor. Nice to meet you!

// The Lunarian Artbook and more lore, corresponding fanarts and charactersheets can be found here: https://www.wattpad.com/1272855488-the-jackpot-space-pirate-crew-a-lunarian-artbook

Full OC (Original Character Reference-Sheet Section at the bottom of this chapter. All rights reserved to Eiichiro Oda & SpacePirateNemo // R0tt3n_Rabbit : 

https://spacepiratenemo.tumblr.com/

https://www.instagram.com/r0tt3n_rabbit__/

com/r0tt3n_rabbit__/

Before we start, the first chapter is a start to the story. It can be skipped if you'd like, albeit I wouldn't recomment it, it is possible to do so without missing out on too much. In summarization, it is how Ace managed to escaped Impel Down and covers the way back to his Crew and Family. It is a wild ride and an even wilder escape! But if you prefer to skip the prison-break, you can skip ahead to Chapter 2! Now let's start this story and welcome to: 

The Lunarian Guide to the Blue World 

Deep down in the endlessly dark pits of the underwater-prison Impel Down, the worst and most dangerous people the Marine had captured left to rot alive. Every single soul down here, in the last level of this dirty abyss, was waiting for death, which either came quickly or was carried out after years of torturous suspense... 

Every single soul here was damned, had no right to exist or had done some of the most horrible deeds. The bounties that cavorted in this place added up to an unspeakable number and the darkness inside these cells was as abysmal, as that of some of the hearts locked up in these dire containments...

The inmates in these cells sat in seastone shackles, with their backs to the wall, exhausted tremendously, hoping fruitlessly. Shackles that prevented the use of devil fruit powers and miserably weakened the contactee. There hardly were any privacies or comforts behind these iron bars; hardly any rest, hardly any light, absence of warmth. A place designed to break the strongest minds. Crush them and break their will...

Only at mealtimes the forceably lifted arms came down from their painful position, only brief moments in which the muscles could relax. A torture that continued uninterrupted at any and all times, exposing them to unspeakable atrocities.

There, however, in the lower level of hell, there was also a cell that seemed to be especially guarded and was not made of sea stone or iron bars, but thick steel plates that did not allow any view of the person who had been locked up inside. However, once a day the jail warden Magellan himself could be seen entering the cell and appeared to bring a meal. Whoever was locked in that little extra fortress had to be "important or dangerous" enough, for the King of the Toilet Bowl himself to tend to basic needs, though he'd otherwise never stoop to such a menial task. After all, going to the toilet was the holy of holies for him! However, whenever he did enter, one could hear someone yell...