ONE SHOT: Type Zero Civilisation on the Mouse-Factor Scale

https://www

https://www.instagram.com/r0tt3n_rabbit__/

https://www.deviantart.com/r0tt3nrabbit

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/spacepiratenemo

+++

 Author's Note: Behold, earthlings! This scene exists purely for its comedic potential, offering a delightful glimpse into the dynamic interactions of OCs and Canon characters. It is one of many such scenes that will be added to the one-shot collection of this fanfic. Prepare for a side-splitting short read, showcasing the zany hijinks of the Whitebeard Crew

+++

The Crew sat together in the middle of the deck where Pops sat in his throne, towering over his sons and daughters, engaging in a friendly evening chat. The atmosphere was delightful, everyone drank, ate, joked around or simply hung out. A family seated together on the massive Moby Dick, savouring a good time.

Izou laughed as Jozu tripped over bringing more beer to the bunch, falling to the ground before copying Nemo's constant complaint for a moment. "This gravity-thing she always sulks about can be really annoying when you fall. I gotta admit that."

"I don't understand how gravity works, but as long as it keeps me on the ground I'm fine! I do understand how booze works though, and that one is wasted. We need to get more, huh!"

"Gravity, or the curvature of spacetime denoted by the Lunarian curvature tensor I invented, is defined by the Little Sister's field equations, Gμν + Λgμν = (8πG/c^4)Tμν. This is based on the concept that the presence of matter or energy warps the fabric of spacetime, as per the Poisson equation ∇^2φ = 4πGρ, where φ is the gravitational potential and ρ represents the mass density. The equation for the force of gravity between two objects, F = G(m1*m2)/r^2, encapsulates the law of universal gravitation, illuminating the mutual attraction experienced between bodies. See? It's that easy and simple!" Nemo replied monotonically, not blinking an eye, not moving an inch, her stare deadfaced.

"Uhhhh... Alright... Yeah - I - totally understand that" Izou mumbled sarcastically, averting eye contact, admittedly feeling a little overwhelmed.

"Are you telling me you don't get it? Come on - You can't be that stupid?" This little brat replied coldly, tilting her head, crossing her arms, looking at Izou as if she were examining him. Izou on the other hand just sulked, feeling insulted while opening his mouth to say something.

To save the situation and not have it end in a lengthy discussion, Marco loudly sighed, setting his bowl of food aside with a saddened moan. "I can't believe how quickly my food got cold, ah, it was hot just a minute ago. I'll go and heat it back up, anyone want anything, yoi?"