9: A scientific study about snail phones

// A wholesome lil' artwork to start the chapter, picturing a playful and fun interaction between Nemo (my OC) and Ace (One Piece, Oda)

// A wholesome lil' artwork to start the chapter, picturing a playful and fun interaction between Nemo (my OC) and Ace (One Piece, Oda). You can follow my artwork, work in progress pictures and further content on: https://www.instagram.com/r0tt3n_rabbit_/ 

You can also visit my deviantart if you like to: https://www.deviantart.com/r0tt3nrabbit

Leave a like, comment, vote or share if you wish 🖤 It's greatly appreciated 🖤 Now let's start the chapter....

+++

Commissioned Picture by PureHeart-HeavySoul on IG: https://www.instagram.com/pureheartheavysoul/ 

Pls check out her art :3 I wanted a Mariachi-Rizona-Island Style pic so bad from her. 👌™💚 #fanart <3 

 👌™💚 #fanart <3 

+++

The harbour city of Morelia, on the shores of Rizona Island. Truly, a sight to behold. The young commander and the cheeky space pirate both wandered around the Sambara-Market, where hundreds, upon hundreds of people and merchants either tried to sell their goods, buy them, or exchange supplies.

It was a chaotic mass of humans. Loud chattering and talking. Countless scents of fresh food or incense. A colonial wonder in the midst of endless sand dunes and a burning sun. To those living here it was nothing unusual and nothing out of the ordinary. For visitors from other islands this truly could be a wonderful place for a vacation. But to the 'invader from space', this here... was... incredible! Surrounded by palm trees and cacti, countless vendors, and endless hordes of people... To Nemo, literally everything here was more than just fascinating!

Her face spoke a story of disbelief, and yes, it was also the face of a small child celebrating their first Christmas. How could she trust her eyes? Seeing all this? It was simply insane!

To Ace this city, and everything around it, was nothing too special, and nothing extraordinary. It did bring back a bunch of wonderful memories of the Island of Alabasta, when he met his brother for the first time after he went to travel the seas. So, while exploring the city more quietly for himself, he also watched Nemo being overly excited about literally everything her eyes could see. Once she found something new, she already found something else to be excited about. Ace himself had stopped to see many things with the eyes of a child but watching Nemo like this, started to become relatively addictive. Smiling down on her he watched the girl explore and also explained calmly whatever it was she found. So many items, food...