24: Point 42!

Please do not use, trace, edit my artwork without my permission. 

You can find my art here: 

https://www.instagram.com/r0tt3n_rabbit__/

https://www.artfol.co/home

https://www.deviantart.com/r0tt3nrabbit

https://www.tumblr.com/spacepiratenemo

com/spacepiratenemo

+++

After the funeral of her brother, a gloomy time passed and during this grieving present, the Crew tried to support Nemo in any way possible. The intense anguish that loomed over her, was a picture that dragged everyone down, as they all wholeheartedly felt for the young girl and her immense despair. Time was relative. It wasn't constant such as the speed of light and sometimes time seemed to be slowed down by gravitational forces. In this instance, time went by, but it did so incredibly sluggish. There were no pranks on the Crew. There was very little cheekiness from their Space Punk and there were many moments, where she began to cry once again. The only true comfort she could find were the arms of her beloved, who held her tightly whenever the grief and sorrow bubbled up. Days passed and it didn't take long for everyone around to miss the laughter of the Mouse. There simply was something missing when she wasn't causing chaos and ridiculous havoc wherever she went...

It never had been easy to get back on one's tracks, but this time around, it felt like the pain that was caused to Nemo, was one she simply couldn't get over with. How could she? This was genocide. Madness. And Ace had a good feeling, how she must've been. 

Sometimes she needed her few moments to be alone and even if it was hard for the Blackhair to fulfil her bidding when he wanted to be there for her, he also understood that sometimes being alone was necessary to cope with intense emotions such as loss. He gave her the time she needed to recover, but he admittedly wasn't willing to let her fall into an even deeper abyss of sadness. These past few days, he slept very little. His mind constantly seemed to be awake and aware of the girl who suffered so badly. Whenever she laid in his arms to rest, he caressed her beautiful white hair, kissed her tenderly and affectionately showed her in every way possible that he would be with her in those dark times. When Nemo wished to be alone she usually tinkered on some technological items belonging to some "special activity" she planned, whereas he joined the side of his brothers and crewmates. After a long chat, they came up with a few plans that could help their Mechanician to smile again. Afterall, they had a promise to fulfil and they all were determined to ensure that they would keep up to the words they voiced to Alliqui when he drew his last breath...

They would make her smile again. No matter the cost!

So, Ace did some research and since a specific island was nearby, he decided to create something that would not only would cheer her up, but also would remind her that they were engaged and that there still was a marriage ceremony to be held soon. Their original plan was to have the ceremony after the war of Wano-Kuni, but those plans were smashed when the attack of the corrupted Lunarian happened. However, there also was a plan coming from Whitebeard directly, as the Capt'n thought that a wound as severe as the one Nemo suffered, could only heal when redemption had been served. Since no one of the Crew was a fan of sheer violence and revenge, they had another beautiful idea to help their Mechanician back on her track!