8: Hello! My name is Ace and this is Nemo! Welcome to Jackass!

//Some good, olde, funny tune for the pranksters' vibe! 

//Jackpot-SpacePirate Crew Information & Corresponding Art at the end of this Chapter:

// For more artsy content, memes and work in progress follow me on IG pls: https://www

// For more artsy content, memes and work in progress follow me on IG pls: https://www.instagram.com/p/CkyPNOBsdcn/ 

https://spacepiratenemo.tumblr.com/

//Thank you for all support, love, shares and likes! *hugs* It's very much appreciated <3 

+++

The days passed by after that little welcoming party for a new child of the sea, and those days quickly accumulated to another month passing by as well. The Space Pirate had gotten her tattoo, the Jolly Roger of Whitebeard. The young lady from the moon couldn't have been any happier about the fact that their tattoo artist managed to fully cover up the dark mark of the celestial dragons on her upper, right thigh. Instead of a mark of cruelty, she would now carry the mark of Whitebeard and it was something that filled her heart with pride, rather than disgust and sorrow. Jackpot! It was as official as it could get! ... and it was a very beautiful, metaphorical middle-finger to the world government!

Which division she would join was a simple question to be answered, as Pops jokingly had to push her right into the arms of his second commander. With a fat grin the lad caught the girl being pushed, though he shortly after rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "We can't let you freeze, dwarf! Gharrrhaarrrharrrrr! You'll be well off with Ace... here boy, take care of your girl!", loud and rough the old man laughed as he looked down on the two, amusing himself over Nemos' blushing face and awkward facial expression. Gosh! Why did Pops need to be this embarrassing there?! Naturally, not only the Capt'n had a good laugh about that one, but the crew as well. Now the moon-brat had nothing to say, instead she was only quietly steaming.