4: Someone died... No one lived... -part one-

In the days after her awakening, the young space pirate had been working and tuning her spaceship relentlessly. During that time, the black haired commander and the young lady shared quite a lot of time together and he introduced her into some common habits of the Blue World. Naturally, there were many worthy events to be told about. Ultimately however, the first time Nemo tried booze was most hilarious to speak off. Afterall, who could've know that she'd be drunk in an eyes wink, or that she'd run into the same mast three times in a row? The girl brought some chaos to to deck of the Moby Dick. Anarchy that caused laughter and a good mood. 

Ace enjoyed her company and still donated lots of warmth to her. If needed, he helped her brazing edges of metal to be put to use. His help was little, but with his loose tongue, he could definitely hit a joke or two and have work become a jolly time! There were loads of amusing moments of beautiful Blue World memories, changing horrible first impressions to newly won cheerful experiences. These pirates definitely knew how to throw a party and the days on the seas were quiet for now. Days began to pass and soon, the Lunarian had been their guest for a little over a month. A guest that quickly became a good friend and part of the daily routine. 

If one sought for the girl, one could easily find her at her spaceship most of the time. And if one listened in to hear her cussing, it was obvious that the repairs weren't working out as they should. Materials seemed to be the biggest issue of it all and she couldn't help but ask why there was so little Helium 3 down here? Moon was full of this shit! Metorium seemed to be even more impossible to get and this specific material was urgently needed to fix the antimatter-engine. Even the materials to create other reactions seemed to be a missing substance, causing Nemo's frustration to rise. Afterall, the Omnis was quite literally: Everything. 

Some things she'd use for other creations had another value in a world of greed. Gold was one of them. Damn capitalism sucked! Why use this fine metal for money when it was such a wonderful transmitter? Fortunately, even the anger at the lack of the resources she required, in huge quantities, had something good to go with it. It was a nice distraction. A distraction that prevented her from thinking about the terror in her head, the nightmares and the constant flashbacks sneaking up in her mind. Work, be silly, joke around, work more, keep busy, don't sleep, repeat. A simple pattern, combined with a sense of doom always lasting in the back of her neck, despite the friendly atmosphere of the Whitebeard Piratecrew.

Said Crew slowly began to grow rather fond of the talented cheeky one and in due time, she had won over a couple of hearts with ease. Her sassy attitude was a good fit for them and the dynamic duo of her and Ben were simply comedic, causing occasional laughing attacks throughout their ranks. Nemo usually was incredibly quick-witted, truly, she did have a wit beyond measure, and her repartee became more often the cause of the most amusing moments.

Sometimes, she sat together with Ace and Ben on the outer shell of the Omnis, brazing metal, soldering it and other tasks while simply spending some good times'n vibes together. Sometimes they just hung around elsewhere and sometimes Nemo hid herself inside of her ship to get a moment, all to herself. A task more tricky than thought to be, on a ship full of people.

Now that everyone knew about Nemo being of the hated Lunarian race, it was easier to tell them stories, share things with them and open up a little more. Therefore, tales from the Blue World quickly became as interesting to her, as tales from space became a true curiosity to listen to for them. Naturally, it took only a few days after her awakening until gatherings in the evening became a daily ritual, where the crew and their alien guest sat together, drank, played card games, and told stories from both worlds to share with another. After a while Nemo began opening up even more so, slowly sharing some actual videos of her former life with them. Her assistant robot, Ben, had many functions and one of them was the one of a camera, recording, saving and playing videos or music. One only needed the right command and Ben would play whatever he was told to play. Well. As long as that someone was an admin, of course.