22: Alliqui - 1.0

// Nemo's big brother, Alliqui. A someone one could depend on. A best friend and a massive jerk. He will be missed. R.I.P 

https://www.instagram.com/r0tt3n_rabbit_/

+++

Stardawn Island. A small, rather unknown island which used to be one of Whitebeard's secret places of retreat. What Stardawn Island also was, was a place where he used to hang around with the lunarian man who ventured this world roughly twenty four years ago. Zekka. Nemo's old Capt'n and adoptive father. Back then, Whitebeard and Zekka were some sort of odd friends. Whitebeard trusted this degenrated nuthead of a man and rumours stated that these two even had a thing going between each other. How much about this was actually true remained unknown. It was more than likely, drunken "bullshit"... was it? That Zekka and Whitebeard had an affinity for duelling was no secret and a fact very well known to everyone and according to the old man, the drunken fist fights with the Starhunter "Zeks" were some of the funniest fights he ever had. Usually Whitebeard and Zekka knocked each other out, laughing tremendously before drinking more and more of that good olde booze!

After the war of Wano-Kuni, the Moby Dick had set her sails once again and after a signal had been retrieved, Nemo begged Pops to make a short detour to that very specific island for a very specific reason. The signal she received a few days prior, was a signal that came from Zekka himself. It was a call to other Lunarians in this world and all other worlds nearby. A signal that was supposed to be a source of reconnection and light, which eventually could have united a separated race once again. Whitebeard knew that Zekka had built his own little secret encampment in the mountains of Stardawn. An unknown facility which truthfully was nothing but a hall where he threw party after party after party! The fact that the Crew retrieved a sign from this old abandoned transmitting station was odd to say the least, but it also was a sign that there might be something Nemo could do, to find out if there were more remaining Lunarians somewhere around.

During the war of Wano, it had been Roronoa Zoro who had beaten the famous King, first mate of Kaido, in a fight and once this battle was won, Nemo was first to have a chat with the beaten lunarian man. Despite the fact that King had acted out of cruelty and drowned in sorrows, hatred and pain, he still felt relief and joy to find out that he wasn't the only one of their race left. Despite Nemo dubbing King's behaviour as ugly and repulsive, she still felt for him as she knew what this man might have gone through. In fact, Nemo possibly knew all too well. King  also told Nemo about the laboratory in Mariejois and his torture there, his pain and all the horrible things he had to survive until Kaido freed him from his enslavement. All questions the Moongirl had to her fellow lunarian, he answered reluctantly. 

The "not so much the last" Lunarian also told the Space Pirate about his past, how it came to this point and why he had fallen into darkness. Ultimately, King had one wish, one plea to Nemo which she decided to fulfil, even if King was a gruesome devil who had lost his heart. The fact that he asked her for that favour however, showed her that there still was some kindness and humanity left inside of his broken heart and this very fact was the major factor that led to Nemo making the decision to help him out as well. "Please... If you can... If there is a way you can find more of us, tell them to come here. I always thought that Kaido would be Joyboy, but it wasn't him... It's that Strawhat-Boy! He is our Joyboy! Please let them all know that our leader has returned and eventually Joyboy can help us to bring laughter back to this world... Let the others know what happened here. Tell them what we went through. Tell them how they annihilated all of us and tell them to not seek revenge, but join the side of the sun again...".