19: Animus Vox

//animus vox meaning = the voice of the soul, the voice of a free mind

+++

One last polishing motion to finalise the job. One last gentle stroke across the metallic hull of her ship and one last honour, to the restored Jolly Roger of the Jackpot Space Pirate Crew...

A crew long gone....

A past on the moon which were now to be but a distant shadow... 

A faint memory of adventure, loved ones, joy and sorrow... 

Crushed by a vicious attack, sending the Space Pirate into the deepest pits of grief...

A lost Crew that now symbolically joined the Whitebeards' so their legacy may live on. Their last member - Lunaliel Nemo - who'd hopefully fulfil their old Captn's dream and guide the world into a better future. A future where the advancement of technology is the key to aid everyone in need of help. A future where one could travel the endless star sea. A future where all life could expand across the universe, freely and bound to no chains. A future where Lunarians would join the side of the light again and no longer be hidden in the dark, eradicated and shunned by the world government of the Blue World, that once was their refuge. A future where at least a few devils' would be seen for what they truly were: Hearts of Gold.

"No more hatred. No more war. No more mourning, no sorrow, no pain. No more tears... Life. A wonder beyond worth. Every breathing being shall be treated with respect. Every living and feeling being shall be granted a value beyond the most valuable treasure the universe has to offer. For life is not to be taken for granted and we shall be grateful for the split seconds of our existence in this endless circle of the infinite cosmos..." - One of the rules of Jackpot Life.

Omnis.

It was their everything.

It was the last thing she built, being together with her big brother.

A ship that could travel all seas that exist, powered by a warp-engine dubbed Alcubierre. 

A ship that shall pioneer the beginning of a bright, wondrously shining destiny.

It was their dream and it got destroyed by a devil with the power of light adding pain to a heart broken by trauma and the horrors of death. A fantasy that has now been restored at last.

For the ones who shall never stop dreaming, shall see them come true...

Now this beautiful Masterpiece had been completed, renewed to its former glory, improved by a thousand times and its amazing gleam caused Nemo to sparkle like a quasar outshone a galaxy.