12: Government-Bludger-9000!

https://www

https://www.instagram.com/r0tt3n_rabbit__/

+++

A nodding gesture confirmed that the second commander understood and heard all the information the Phoenix could share with him at this moment. He also couldn't see their reasoning for staying close by, when they had Nemo in their hands already and could take her away once again without further ado, but this decision of their foes truly would be to their advantage at this time. Since they did not know how long these circumstances would last though, they lost no time and eventually, just shortly after their conversation, Marco landed on the ground smoothly, letting Ace grab hold of his stance first before leaving his Phoenix-Form.

"My Boss's signal is coming from the basement of this warehouse. I also can make out the signature of multiple other units. Thirteen people on the top floor, fifteen on the lower level, a hidden unit of another eight is waiting before a hidden room in the basement and I locate the signal of another squad coming to our direction from the east side of our current position." After scanning the area Ben shared all information his scan revealed to him, while also displaying a holographic screen in mid air showing the precise blueprint of the inner rooms and structures of the warehouse. Ace wondered for a short moment about Ben, now seemingly much more competent and serious than he got to know him. Much bulkier and bigger too... 

But he also had no time to give it too much of a thought and once the robot had shared what they needed to know, the Fire Fist did not hesitate. Compelled to save his friend, he bursted the massive gate to the hall open in one fiery, intensely loaded blow. The explosion took the people inside aback immediately and an inferno began to blaze around them, as the commander of Whitebeard's second division took his first step into the old, abandoned warehouse.

"You recovered quickly. Shame.... really... I hoped our new bullets would do much more harm. Glad you found us this fast however, not... that it helps any of you..." The masked leader in a white cloak covering his suit greeted the fiery commander sarcastically. A light provocative and ice cold laughter echoed behind the mask, causing the fists of the Blackhair to tense up furiously one more time, fueling his anger even more. 

"Where is she?! What have you done to her?!" The young, raging lass screamed aggressively at this man. A man he assumed to be a member of Cipherpol 0. The wrath he carried in his heart also resounded in his voice as he addressed the assumed leader of this small, disgusting crowd of maggots. The life of their friend had absolute priority, so it came to no surprise that the fury of the second commander and the entire crew was raised once more, as the leader spoke his next words... letting them echo heartlessly and arrogantly through the hall...

"Everybody gets what they deserve. She broke the deal on her own accord and she didn't need to let this escalate in the first place. Therefore, her suffering is her own fault and she has to take full responsibility for her fate." So, according to them her fate was to remain on the moon alone forever and never set foot in this world... or die? A gruesome fate imposed by them and no one else! As if they had the right to judge over anyone like this!?!