3: The longest, nonsensical Bullshit-Log in the Universe

// For fanart and One Piece content, OC content and space pirate stuff please follow my  Instagram: SpacePirateNemo and my new deviantart account (uploads follow soon) R0tt3n_Rabbit

https://www.instagram.com/r0tt3n_rabbit__/

https://www.deviantart.com/r0tt3nrabbit

Or follow my TUMBLR: https://spacepiratenemo.tumblr.com/

//Please enjoy <3 Leave comments and votes if you like what you read <3 *appreciation hugs*

*

In the vast blackness of unconsciousness, the young whitehaired lady was greeted by a welcoming 'nothingness'... and yet, inside this bubble of emptiness, something could be found.

Distant fragments of distant memories washed through her mind, causing her lips to purse into a light smile as she laid there, eyes closed, resting rather peacefully. That the young woman was suffering from the habit of drooling while she was sleeping, was something she never had been made aware of. The same was accounted for by the fact that this habit was accompanied by another. Namely... talking, mumbling. 

"Alliqui... stop that shit...!"  One of many things she said during her coma was a name repeated multiple times. 

After all, her big brother could be the best person ever, or the biggest meanie ever! There was no in between!

"Stop it. You're annoying... Jerk". Constantly he took her into a half Nelson, noogied her or played stupid pranks to make her day. And don't you dare to get this story started with the endless 'dissing' of the young man, playing a savage card whenever he could, with jokes so bad, that one could only shake their head. But despite being a real asshole, her big brother always was on her side, protected her with all he got, played with her, made her laugh and ultimately these two only did what all siblings loved to do - Bully another playfully, prank another and simply have lots of fun! 

Yes, her big brother really had a talent to ruin her morning, but it was perfect that way. After all, it was a whole lot better to argue with him and play 'Ping Pong' , than being upset about the fact that their nutrient-paste was expired and there was no breakfast for the day once again. "You're such an idiot!" Some of the things she said sounded mean, endless insults or something like that of sorts. But other things she said in her sleep were kind, nice, loving and brought a wide smile to her pretty lips. "So cool.... Alliqui...".

Ace heard that name quite often when he sat beside her, donating extra warmth to her, while waiting for her to finally wake up again. Sometimes when she talked, he felt like he could listen to tiny stories of her past through her sleepy mumbles. Sometimes he felt like he could feel the warmth radiating from her smile whenever it occurred. He did not know this name, therefore he had no idea about who she was constantly talking about, but this person must have meant a lot to her, when the name alone was able to bring such joy to the face of an unconscious body.

When her mind began to waken, her eyes were opening only halfway. Her sight was blurry, needing a long moment to clear up and she had a feeling like someone was smacking a hammer against her head. "Ben... power-on...", she muttered during her awakening and while doing so, she did not notice where she was, in which room she was in or that she was not alone here.

The robot suddenly jumped back to life, making a beeping sound while booting its systems, before its single visor began to glow in a friendly green light.