5: Someone died... No one lived... -part two-

For more Art & Stories follow my Social Links:

https://www.instagram.com/r0tt3n_rabbit__/

https://spacepiratenemo.tumblr.com/

https://www.deviantart.com/r0tt3nrabbit

//Do NOT use, trace, edit without my explicit permission

****

Being able to listen to Nemos' angry cusses and breaking laughter truly was a blessing to the commander of the second division, of the Whitebeard pirate crew. So, it was an even bigger reason not to be taken aback and drag the girl along.

As they passed by Vista, the swordsman could not help but chuckle amusedly at the two, greeting them with a wave of his hand. "Hey there. Kidnapping Nemo again, I see? Having fun?" he asked, ridiculing himself over the countenance of the space pirate's face heaved over the shoulder of their second division's commander.

The swordsman had heard some of the screaming that had occurred and was able to listen in to some of her dreadful cries. Seeing her smiling, or furiously trying to escape the grip Ace had on her, was a way better picture than hearing this delicate woman cry like crazy.

"Dude. How about you help me outta here?!" Nemo yelled at him, reaching her hand out in hopes Vista would just grab it, but he sure did not. Ace on the other hand was giggling himself to the ground feeling the struggles of the girl over his shoulders. Every time he did that, she tried to escape it and it was something she had never managed. It was sometimes really only a little funny to do these things, just to make her angry. To be fair, he thought it was kinda cute though.

"If it was up to her she wouldn't tag along so someone's gotta take the initiative!", he replied to the swordsman, before turning around and continuing to walk until he reached their destination.

"How about you ASK!" she yelled, as he finally let her down next to the railing, releasing her from his grasp.

"Then you would say no and protest. So? ... There... take a look...". He only wanted to cheer her up, distract her and make her smile and since Nemo was quite stubborn and at times sassy, he sometimes needed to use other methods to drag her with him. His voice softened with his last words and so did his gaze, meeting the risen sun, shining brightly over the horizon, causing glittering sparkles on the seas' surface.

"To many, this is a most ordinary view. But I love it! The endless sea sprawling before you, with no end in sight and the constant goal to explore every inch of it. And yet, in the back of your mind you know all the dangers are worth it for moments like this, when the sun is slowly rising high...". While he was beaming, she gave him an unimpressed, annoyed stare.