[🦴/🦄] Last Minute Party -Alaska x Fem! Reader

Trigger warnings: implied committing suicide, implied family problems and cursing

◆ < this means scene changes

I wrote this one cause everyone in my family forgot my birthday today (April 21 by the time this is posted)

Also some of the family problems that the reader has is mine, I just wrote this to work through my feelings. 🥺

_________________________________________

"Hey where's Y/n?" Alaska asked Iowa.

"She went out, she looked rather upset for some reason."

Realization slapped Alaska in the face. "Shit, what's today?" He got out his phone to check the date. "Oh fuck me."

"What?"

"Today's her birthday..." Alaska said. "...and I guess she thought we forgot."

New York walked into the kitchen over hearing the northern most state. "Maybe because we did."

"Damnit," Alaska cursed. "And her family probably did too . "

"We gotta make it up to her," Yorkie said.

"Yeah, first someone has to find her while we're decorating the house to throw a party," Alaska replied.

"Who's the best in finding her?" Iowa cut in. "Once she's upset that girl will walk for miles."

"I know who can." Alaska walked out of the kitchen. He went to the game room in the basement seeing Louie and Florida playing Halo. "You two, I need you."

"Mais sha you a'right?" Louie asked.

"It's Y/n's birthday and all of us forgot," 'Laska replied. "Even her family..."

Controllers dropped, the two states jumped up off the couch.

Flordia spoke first. "We can't have her thinking we forgot."

"I need you to find her, stall her and get her back here by six o'clock tonight," Alaska said.

"Don't worry," Louie said. "We'll find her."

They went upstairs, Louie got his car keys since Florida doesn't pay attention to the road. They left rather quickly.

"Now where can she be," Florida said looking around.

"Gotta check the bars," Louie replied. "It's where I'da go."

"Heh I'da go sounds like Idaho," Flordia chuckled.

Louie snickered. "Come on Sha, she's upset an I'on't like it,"

Word was spread of Y/n's birthday. Alaska sent Alabama and Ohio to the Dollar Tree to get party supplies.

He sent Maryland and Cali to get food and snacks. He was also fixing a cake of Y/n's favorite flavor. He was actually pretty good with icing a cake.

Georgia and Mississippi had a list from everyone, including Flordia and Louie to get her presents.

It was a bunch. Luckily some had decided to team up on one present. Except Alaska's had to be dead last to get.

"Calm down Iceman," New York said seeing Alaska's hands shaking. He was busy keeping everyone out of the kitchen.

The rest was making the Statehouse look nice.

"I can't believe I forgot. Since her mom died, that side of her family hardly speaks to her. They haven't spoken to her in a whole year," Alaska said. He took a breath. "I care for her."