[🍄] First Time -South Carolina x Fem! Reader

Smut warning,

It's nothing graphic like BDSM, just Southie being a sweet lover.

◆◆◆

You looked over to your boyfriend of eight months, the warm night only added to the bliss. You two currently laid in the back of his truck in a field stargazing.

Blankets, pillows and a cooler for snacks to go with it. 

You was nervous. "Has it bothered you that we haven't had sex yet?" You asked.

"What's brought this up?" Southie asked.

You sat up. "I ran into one of my old classmates when I went out today. She's got one baby already and another on the way...and I haven't even lost my virginity yet."

Southie raised up seeing the tears falling in the small lantern light. "Baby," he comforted cupping your cheek. "I didn't get with you just to hook up with you. I got with you for you." He kissed your forehead.

"I just feel like I've been behind everyone all this time, like my own parents refused to let me grow up. I couldn't bring my friends over without some type of interrogation. Bringing boys over had it's own rules, couldn't be in my room, had to be in a public spot, couldn't go out anywhere without an adult there...I just feel like I was too sheltered."

Southie wrapped his arms around you. "Babe, I've been with you almost a year, you've told me that you was a virgin. I'll wait till your ready."

You looked up at him. "I'm ready now, but please be gentle."

Both of your lips was close to each other's.

"Always," Southie said. He closed the gap, pressing his lips to yours. His hand went to your hips, the other still on your cheek.

Slowly he moved to lay on top of the blanket, your head resting on a pillow. He hovered over you, his lips still on your neck.

You sat up slightly, removing your t-shirt.

Southie did the same and removed his shirt. 

Your hands went to his abs seeing the sculpted and tanned man hovering over you.

His hands slid down to your hips, pulling your pants down leaving you in your bra and panties.

"Are you sure sweetheart? We can stop if you want too."

"I'm sure," you said. "Did you bring condoms?"

"No, but I'll pull out of you, don't want a little surprise in nine months." He kissed your lips and then your neck, finding your sweet spot. He nipped and suckled the skin softly leaving a dark mark.

You raised up, removing your bra.

South Carolina removed his jeans and boxers, letting you see his thick cock. He was huge and well skilled.

His eyes darkened with lust seeing them relax as you laid back down. "You are making this so fucking difficult to not be rough," he growled.

You giggled. "You think the others is wondering where we are?"

"Nah," Southie said. "If they was, my phone would be ringing, now shh, let me make you feel good." He continued to kiss every inch of you as he worked his way down to the top of your hips.

He slowly worked your panties down your legs. Spreading your legs, his mouth watered. His tounge darted out, moisturizing his bottom lip.

He started at your midsection, kissing right above your bellybutton. He heard you gasp in fear.