[🦄] Christmas -New York x Reader [Any]

I wish it was Christmas already.

Tw: implied sex

_________________________________________

You looked out your apartment's balcony door seeing the snow starting to blanket NYC, the place you call home with your boyfriend New York.

It was Christmas morning, early to say the least.

Children would be waking up with their parents to find gifts from Santa underneath their tree, stockings filled with treats and small gifts.

The apartment was decorated with garland, a tree in the corner window with dancing multicolored lights, ornaments that was really special hung on its green branches.

It wasn't a live tree cause it was only six foot due to the small space you had but it was a tree.

The only traditions you had on Christmas was that the tree stayed lit on Christmas Eve and that it won't go down till after New Years Eve. Traditions you hung too with an iron grip.

About four presents was wrapped up neatly underneath the tree. Two different types of wrapping paper which was obvious which ones was who's.

Sipping your coffee, you felt two hands on your waist, pulling you back into the warmth.

"Merry Christmas love," Yorkie said in your ear. He kissed your temple.

"Merry Christmas," you replied leaning back into his chest. "Can I opened my presents now?"

Yorkie smiled. "Yes love." He kissed your cheek. He brought over your two presents, but kept the smallest present with him.

He opened his two up finding a new hoodie and scarf along with a nice pocket knife he can keep with him.

"Wow," he said seeing the engraving on the knife. "Thanks love."

You opened up the biggest one first, finding a cute blanket with a bunch of fragrant candles in it. The medium sized one had a photo album with photos of yours and Yorkie's relationship personalized.

"Wow, this is beautiful Yorkie," you said.

New York smiled. "There's another part of your present but we need to go out for it."

"Where are you taking me?"

"To the spot we met, remember?"

You remembered it, the Rockefeller tree. You had just gotten out of work when you accidentally stumbled into New York.

You kissed your boyfriend and got up to get dressed. "Before I go anywhere I need a shower. Want one?"

"Don't gotta ask me twice," New York followed you into the bathroom.

An hour later you both emerged, wet and rather content.

He smirked and kissed your bare neck. "We should do that more often," he said.

You giggled. "Surprised we both didn't slip."

It was freezing cold so you both dressed warmly, you made sure your hair was completely dry before walking out the door.

Fresh snow had fallen as you both walked down to the street and more was still coming down.

A grey haze was over the city but it was a pretty haze.

Winter might have been cold and miserable some days but Christmas was one of those holidays that deserved snow.

The crowd, despite it still being large, was rather small compared to the city.

New York was slightly nervous the whole way, but he kept his cool. He didn't want you to catch on to the surprise. He walked on the side near the road, protecting you from the people you can't drive.

His arm wrapped around your waist, signaling you was together.

When you got to the tree, you looked up at it seeing it decorated. Just two years prior was when you met. Right here in this very spot.

"Why did you bring me here?" You asked. "To the spot where we met?"

"Because I want to ask you something." New York knelt down in the snow, pulling a ring box out from his pocket.

He opened it letting you see the pretty engagement ring on it.

You started crying, the cold air threatening to freeze the tears to your face. Now you understood why he wanted to be in the exact spot where you two met.

To bring your relationship full circle.

"Y/n, will you marry me?" New York was extremely nervous but he still looked calm and collected. His heart was thundering in his chest.

You nodded. "Yeah, I will."

He slipped the ring on your finger, he stood up to kiss you.

"Merry Christmas sweetheart," he said hugging you rightly.