[🌶] Brat -New Jersey x Fem! Reader

TW: Heavy bdsm (choking, degrading, spanking etc...) Dom/sub relationship, lemon squeeze of a possessive Dom

If your not a fan of BDSM then I understand, just skip this part.

Also there is more BDSM imagines with the og 13 so all of them is connected. The ones that doesn't explain much of their backstory will have ones that explain it.

Also everything is consent here, I won't write about rape. Every smut I write is consensual.

◆ ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"What the fuck is your problem?" You screamed at your boyfriend Jersey.

"The toast is burnt!" He yelled. "Because you forgot about it."

Slap.

The sound and the pain in your hand went out, you realized what you had done.

You slapped Jersey, you immediately went into your sub space seeing him. You backed up to the wall, your eyes wide.

Jersey held his mouth his eyes darkening. He stepped towards you, rubbing his sore jaw. "You just fucked up Angel," he growled.

His hand immediately went around your throat, his knee between your legs.

You stifle a moan as he holds you against the wall.

"Ohh you like that don't you Angel, you like it when Daddy's rough with you," Jersey growled in your ear.

"Y..yes D..daddy..." you replied, trying to ignore the fact your panties was growing soaked by the minute.

"Go on tell me what you want me to do to you whore," Jersey growled, pressing his knee against your pussy.

The pressure only added to the feeling.

"Please fuck me..hard...please I'm your whore...I need your cock in me..."

"Damn right you're my little whore." He smirked, pulling you by the wrist into the bedroom. He pulled out a duffle bag underneath the bed full of toys.

Your dirty little secret.

"Strip, everything off," he growled.

You huffed but did anyway.

Jersey stopped for a second to kiss you. "Safe word Angel?"

"Tomato," you giggled.

Jersey kissed your neck, leaving a dark mark. "Go ahead and get on the bed."

You climbed up, laying on your back. It was agonizing seeing Jersey setting up his system. He liked having everything in reach, it made everything quicker.

It also made it prolonged for you. The more time he spent making you wait, the better he got off.

Your fingers went to your clit, circling it as you watched Jersey. His back was turned to you  just long enough.

You leaned your head back trying to keep quiet, a stifled moan managed to reach Jersey's ears.

He turned his head seeing you being naughty. He grabbed your wrist, slinging it above your head.

You whined from the interruption, you stared up at him, your bottom lip stuck out and quivering.

"Daddy didn't tell you to touch yourself brat," he growled.

"I want you to fuck me," you begged.

"Oh you're gonna get fucked for being a brat," he said. Jersey tied your hands behind your back, he also tied a scarf around your mouth.