[🦋] Hair Dye -Cali x Reader [Any]

Requested by: Stanley_uris_is_hot

I know that Ben has dark hair but I always pictured Cali as a blonde.

Sorry it is so short,I have been working on two requests at the same time and I am also sick with sinuses because False Fall has went away. If your from the south you know what I'm talking about.

________________________________________

"I want to dye my hair." Cali walked into the kitchen while fiddling with his hair.

"What color?" You asked as you was finishing up cooking your lunch.

"You're not gonna berate me for wanting to change it?" He asked

"Why? It's your hair," you said walking over to him.

"My mom and dad didn't like me changing my body," Cali explained. "I was suppose to look a certain way but I just hated myself more."

You reached up to peck his cheek. "I don't mind if you do, I still love you anyway."

He nodded. "Okay. Will you help me? Last time I dyed my hair myself it didn't turn out very good." 

You nodded. "Always, but if you want something lighter we're gonna have to bleach it."

"Yeah, I was thinking blonde for a bit. Just something a bit different."

You nodded. "It's up to you."

He smiled and kissed you a second time, this time more passionate. "Do you want a snack or something while I'm out?"

"Yeah pick up some chips or something," you said.

He nodded and left giggling like a two year old.

You shook your head and laughed as your boyfriend's antics.

Cali had always been adorable without even trying. He did return an hour or two later with his hair dye and snacks.

You had him sitting in a chair in the middle of the kitchen, old towels laying around, he and you was both wearing old t-shirts that you didn't mind getting bleached.

"Don't think you need your ear blonde," you said as you used a wet dish towel to clean his ear off.

"Yeah I don’t want that," he giggled.

Once you finally got his hair covered, you set the timer.

Just as the door opened.

"Knock knock!" Texas's voice yelled.

"Kitchen!" You yelled pulling your stained gloves off.

Texas walked in with DC. "What in the Sam Hell are you two doing?"

"Dyeing my hair," Cali said.

"Why?" DC asked.

"Because I'm bored," Cali said. "Besides Y/n knows what their doing."

"Yeah," you said finally eating your chips and dip. "Ain't the first time I dyed hair, probably won't be the last."

"Oh, but why though?" Texas asked.

"Because Cali wasn't allowed to express himself as a child so we're letting him do it now," you said.  
"Besides its just gonna be blonde."

"No I get that but why do it out of boredom?"

Cali shrugged. "I don't know."

The timer went off about forty five minutes later. You put up your snack and moved the towels over to the sink. "Throw ya head over," you said.

You rinsed it and conditioned it. It didn't take long but when you was done Cali was happy. It was the shade he wanted it.

"Yay!" He said as he looked at it in the mirror when he put his glasses back on. He kissed you repeatedly on the cheek. "Thank you! Thank you!"

You giggled. "Don't wash it for at least two days, needs time to fully set."

"Okay," he said.

Suddenly you heard both Washington's and Nevada's voice. "Y/n! Can you dye our hair!"

You sighed in defeat. "Tell them I used to be a hairdresser, it will be fun I said."

Cali kissed your cheek. "I'll help you."

"Oh your going too," you said. "In payment of me turning you blonde."

Cali giggled and booped your nose. "But you love me any way."