[🍄] All Night -Maryland x Fem! Reader

Requested by : AnxietySucks20

Maryland x Fem! Reader smut

Tw: Soft! Dom, oral,

Sorry it's so extremely short. I have been sick for the past week and haven't felt like writing.

You was laying in bed reading a book wearing one of Maryland's shirts and nothing but panties underneath.

Maryland, your tired husband, slammed the door shut and flopped into your lap. He wasn't wearing his signature look just one of his regular t-shirts.

"Bad day?" You asked playing with his hair.

"Yeah Hon," he said softly. "Very bad day."

"What happened?" You put your book on the nightstand.

"Everything," he muttered against your chest. He leaned up and kissed your lips. "I need my baby." His Dom voice came out.

Mary was a soft dom. He didn't like being extremely rough but he knew when he needed to be rough if he had too which was never.

You giggled as he pulled your panties off.

He pulled up your shirt to expose your midsection. He kissed the soft skin before pulling off yours and his shirt.

He licked a solid stripe up your core.

"Mary..." you moaned loudly as he ate you out.

He chuckled. "Yes baby, let everyone hear you scream my name."

He found his pace to drag it out, also adding his fingers into the mix.

"F...fuck..." you moaned. "That feels so fucking good..."

"Yeah? You like that baby?" He asked curling his fingers to hit your spot.

"Fuck right there," you moaned.

He removed his fingers and kissed you roughly. He lined up with your core, pushing in gently.

You moaned softly feeling him against your heat.

He waited a minute before thrusting into you.

You moaned. "Please...Mary...faster..." you cried.

He sped up his pace listening to you begging and pleading.

Your orgasm was building. "Fu..I'm g...g...gonna..." you couldn't finish your sentence as your orgasm overcame you, soaking him. 

It didn't take Mary long to finish. He gave one last thrust to finish, before laying his head against your chest.

A beating fist against the wall made him chuckle. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Virginia's voice yelled.

You both chuckled.

"Think he's mad?" You asked him.

Mary smirked. "Then he's gonna be even more pissed." He roughly kissed you again making you giggle. "I'll ravish you all night just to keep him up."

"Then make me scream big boy," you teased.