[🐊] Surprise - Louisiana x Reader [Any]

Louie x Fem! Reader
Requested by: @vy_the_dragonfly

Sorry it's sooo short.

Louie walked out of the animal shelter seeing your latest text. Today was your birthday and he still had time to get your present.

Cali took you out to get your nails done to keep you distracted and out of the house.

He had just adopted a dog. It was a pit bull that someone had abandoned.

He affectionately named him Tank due to his rather massive frame.

Tank as about a year or two old. He had the blue color which only made him seeing tougher. His ears and tail had been cropped which Louie hated but it was done, nothing he could do to fix it now except give Tank the affection he needed.

Louie went to the local pet shop to pick up toys, food and what ever he could find. He did have to get him an LSU bandanna so he can show off.

Tank did pick out a stuffed gator which he refused to let go so Louie bought it for him.

It was quite cute seeing this tough dog carry around an adorable looking alligator in his mouth. It was pretty large, about the size of a stuffed animal.

Louie texted Cali when he was done at the pet store.

L: Hey are ya and Y/n home yet?

C: no, she's still getting her nails done. It'll be another hour.

L: 'kay cuz I got her present almost ready.

Tank was excited to get home, he knew he wasn't gonna go back into the shelter. He sat in the front seat holding his stuffed gator.

Louie reached over and petted him. "Don't worry buddy, ya ain't gonna go back."

Tank wagged his tail, still holding his gator in his mouth.

When they got home, it was a lot of sniffing and checking things out. Louie worked on some training with treats till you got home.

He was good with basic commands but not stay. He slowly inched his way over every time Louie backed up.

"C'me on, you gotta stay if you don't want Y/n to spot you.."

Just on time he heard a car door shutting. It was going fine till Tank heard your voice. 

"Babe, I'm home!"

Tank took off running towards your voice.

"Oh geez," he said trying to chase Tank but it didn't work.

You smiled seeing the dog running towards you. "Hey puppy," you said.

Louie started laughing. "That didn't gota plan at all."

"It's okay," you said. "I love him. What's his name?"

"Tank, seemed fitting for 'im."

"Why is his ears and tail cropped?" You asked petting Tank.

"They found him like that," Louie explained.

"Nothing we can do about it now," you said. You raised up and kissed your boyfriend. "I love him."

Louie kissed you back. "Happy birthday Firefly."