[🐊] Happy Halloween -Florida x Reader [Any]

Again sorry it's so short, I didn't know where I I going with this.

Requested by: Stanley_uris_is_hot

"I don't want pumpkin guts all over my hardwood floor," you said to your boyfriend, Florida. You both was finishing decorating the house for Halloween tomorrow night.

"I got newspaper down," he said. He and his eight month old daughter Miami was busy carving three pumpkins in the living room floor.

He would do it outside but it was pouring down rain.

Miami was from his previous relationship but her mother has nothing to do with her sadly. She just dropped her off at the Statehouse and left.

Florida doesn't even known where she is.

You worked at the daycare he took Miami too along with a few of the other states that had small kids.

You felt bad for Miami because she didn't have a mother in her life. You and Florida started dating after his daily flirting with you while picking her up and dropping her off.

You giggled seeing Miami picking up a handful of pumpkin guys.

Florida stopped her from putting it in her mouth. "You don't eat that sweetie."

Miami cooed as she played with the stringy bits. It was rather adorable seeing her playing with it. Of course both of you was watching to make sure she didn't put it in her mouth.

You finished hanging up the fake spider webs, turning you saw Miami completely covered in the guts of the pumpkin. You chuckled and picked her up. "Come on sweetheart, let's get you cleaned up."

You then carried her to the kitchen sink, it was easier to wash her off there.

Florida leaned on the doorframe of the kitchen seeing you letting her play with the bubbles. He was lucky that you took Miami in like your own.

He smiled softly before walking up behind you. "I love you so much." He kissed your temple. His hands was on your waist.

You giggled as you continued to wash Miami off. "I love you too."

Florida chuckled as he picked Miami up to dry her off after her bath. It wasn't till she was down for a nap. Florida just came out of Miami's room so she could sleep, he walked back up behind you as you was setting the carved pumpkins on the table and decorating it as a center piece. You was also putting out candy in the candy bowl.

He hugged you from behind. "Happy Halloween. I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too," you replied slapping his hand away when he went for the candy.

He chuckled and stole a kit Kat bar out of the bowl. "Hey, I bought this candy so that makes me entitled to it." He booped your nose making you giggle.

"Happy Halloween you dork," you teased.

He laughed as he walked off. "I'm your dork baby!"