[🍄] Unprofessional -DC x Fem! Reader

Gov/DC

Requested

(DC and gov is the same person so I use DC more because I'm used to it. I spell out District to differentiate between the two)

You was DC's secretary, you made his workload easier since he was always tired.

Now that didn't help the sexual tension one bit in the past three years you have been working for him.

You walked into his office seeing him holding his head in his hands. You rubbed his shoulder. You was working some overtime, the rest of the staff had went home for the night. "Tierd?"

"No I been thinking....about us." 

"Oh?"

He stood up. "I like you Y/n, your strong and beautiful and I...I wanna be with you and..."

You leaned in to his kiss him, reaching up on your tip toes to reach.  "I was thinking more then dinner, big boy," you teased.

DC pulled you into his grip to continue the kiss, moaning softly when you ran your fingers through his hair.

He pulled back when he realized what he was doing. "Wait this is highly unprofessional and..."

You grabbed him by the tie, bringing him back into another heated kiss.

He melted instantly, becoming much more comfortable with you.

He ran his hand down to your hips, giving your ass cheek a gentle but firm squeeze. He picked you up and sat you on his desk, standing in between your legs.

The kiss became heated, DC worked his way from your lips to your neck, pulling you flushed against him. You pushed his jacket off his shoulders as he started kissing you rougher.

Both of you was growing hornier by the second. The three years of sexual tension has collided finally.

"Dee..." you moaned when he found your sweet spot. Your breasts was pressed up against his chest. Panties already soaked.

He chuckled softly, his hand slid down inbetween your legs, pushing your panties aside.

You moaned feeling his fingers caressing your slick folds. "F..fuck..."

He slowly pushed his fingers into your core. "You like baby?"

"Yeah..." you gasped.

Slowly he curled his fingers, pumping them in and out, kissing your neck as he did.

"Shit...Dee..." you moaned, arching your back into his grip.

He removed his fingers and licked them. "This is still unprofessional."

"I don't care," you said. "I want you to fuck the hell out of me. I need you."

He chuckled, letting you get down. "Your wish is my command." He started roughly kissing you and pulled your panties and skirt down to the ground.

You stopped long enough to take your blouse and bra off.

He undid his belt and slipped them off too with his boxers. His shirt and tie was tossed to the floor.

He picked you up and laid you back on his desk, shoving off anything that might get in his way. To hell with being neat and tidy, he needed you.

"Ready sweetheart?" He stroked his cock.

"Yeah," you said.

DC gripped your thigh as he slowly entered you.

You moaned, arching your back. "Fuck...." you moaned. 

He slowly started thrusting into you. "Fuck, so damn tight..." he moaned.

"Faster Dee..." you cried, your legs went around his waist. You couldn't believe that this is what you wanted.

You wanted him for so long and now that he was in you? You wanted him to stay there.

He obligated your needs, listening to your moans.

You gripped the sides of his desk as he thrusted hard into you. Eyes half closed, you felt sexy. 

The sound of skin slapping skin only added to the bliss. His desk also was shifting but you was glad that it was only you two in the office.

He gripped your legs, bringing them up to his waist to hit deeper into your core. His grunts was a low growl. "Damn it sweetheart. Should have done this a long time ago."

You moaned. "Fuck that feels so fucking good."

The knot in your belly began to unravel as you felt him twitching. "F...fuck I'm g...gonna c...cum..."

"Me too..." DC said continuing his pace. He leaned down to kiss your neck,leaving hickeys where only he could see them.

Your orgasm sent a shiver down your spine, soaking his cock.

He came right after you did. He hovered over you, kissing your lips as you drained him.

You moaned softly feeling his hot cum in you. 

He pulled out of you, letting you raise up.

Wrapping your arms around his neck, he kissed your temple. "That was amazing and still highly unprofessional."

"What the fact that I'm your secretary or the fact we just fucked on your desk?" You giggled, laying your head against his chest.

He chuckled. "I can deal with you being my secretary, it's the fact we had sex in my office when we're supposed to be working."

You pulled back and kissed his cheek. "Fine, then you want round 2 at my house since the States don't knock?"

DC kissed your lips, both of you got dressed. He led you to the car arm in arm, chuckling the whole time.