[🍄] Teasing -Texas x Fem! Reader x Alaska

Texas X Fem! Reader x Alaska

I'm sorry for this y'all but it had to be done.

Also Utah might be chasing me with an Anti-Horny stick.
______________________________________

You was currently running through the house trying to avoid Texas and Alaska, your two boyfriends.

Some teasing about how they're the two biggest states meant that their dick sizes had to match, had sent them into a testosterone fueled sexual rage.

It also didn't help that you was wearing the tightest clothes you could find to set them off.

"Where is she?" Texas growled walking into the living room. He was the one most worked up.

Alaska thought it was rather cute seeing you playing a game of cat and mouse. "She's hiding."

Texas groaned, his body tight about how to ruin you. "Yep, and she's gonna get it too."

He didn't like it seeing you getting him frustrated in front of the other states.

Alaska chuckled. "Oh come on, she got you worked up."

"She gonna get it," Texas replied.

Alaska turned his head seeing something move out from behind the couch.

Then he realized it was you.

You was small enough to fit behind the couch, but wasn't quick enough to avoid the biggest state.

Alaska pulled you close to him by your wrists, he was gentle enough that you didn't feel any pain but you knew he meant business.

"Tsk tsk tsk," he chuckled shaking his head.

You giggled seeing the hint of lust in his dark eyes. "Sex junkies."

Texas came up behind you, his hands on your waist. "You're the one that's been teasing us all day, wearing tight shirts with no bra on and every time we was in your direction you bent over to show us your ass."

Alaska chuckled and led you both to his room. It was on the far side of the house with some privacy.

Texas immediately went to your neck, his hands working off your t-shirt, your breasts raised up a little bit when you put your arms up to let him take your shirt off.

All three sets of clothes was shed rather quickly.

Alaska went to your lips, your tounges fighting for dominance but if anyone was the Alpha in the bedroom it was Alaska.

"You sure about this sweetheart," Texas asked in your ear.

Alaska began kissing the other side of your neck. He was currently leaving a hickey on your collarbone.

"I'm sure," you replied.

Your panties was growing soaked by the minute.

Alaska's hand went in-between your legs feeling you wet.

You gasped feeling his fingers in you. "'Oh fuck...Alaska..." you moaned.

"Oh look Texas, she's already worked up," Alaska chuckled.

"Doesn't take much does it?" Texas replied.

Alaska curled his fingers, adding a finger each time. His thumb circling your clit.

"Fuck I need you both..." you moaned.

"Do you deserve us?" Texas said.

"Y..yes..." you moaned trying to answer him.

The boys smirked at each other.

Alaska removed his hand. He licked his fingers. "Mmm, so fucking good."

He then went over to the bed. He tossed Texas a condom packet and put one on too.

Texas got on the bed, patting his lap after putting the condom on his cock. "Come here angel," he said.

You was sitting reverse cowgirl on him, he slowly entered your ass letting you get comfortable.

Your legs spread for Alaska, Texas arms wrapped around your chest.

Alaska slowly entered you giving you time to adjust to his size. 

"Fucking move both of you," you growled.

The boys both thrusted into you sending you into pleasure land. Moans instinctive came out of your throat.

"Fuck....feels so f...fucking good," you moaned.

Alaska gripped your wrists when you got handsy with the both of them. It also gave him more leverage.

Texas kissed your neck as he thrusted into your ass. His grunts was low but always in your ear. "So fuckin beautiful," he whispered in your ear.

You was too much in pleasure to even say anything else. Only their names and moaning.

"Don't come yet sweetheart," Alaska growled in your ear.

Texas came a few but after the third time he was spent.

Alaska pulled you off of the smaller state to let Texas rest. He flipped you over to your stomach and did you doggy style.

Texas took the condom off and tossed it into the bedroom wastebasket watching you get pounded by Alaska.

You came multiple times in your new postion.

"F...fuck both of you," you moaned as Alaska also came.

Your arms was numb as Alaska pulled out of you.

"Come here angel," Texas let you crawl beside him afterwards.

Laying your head against his chest, your body ached but in a pleasurable way.

Alaska took off his condom and threw it away also. He then laid on the other side of you, his arms stretching across to reach Texas. "You did good sweetheart."

"Remind me to tease you two more," you gasped trying to catch your breath.

Texas chuckled. "You didn't learn a damn thing did ya?"

"Nope," you replied. You groaned. "I need a shower wanna join me?"

"Always," Texas said.

"Good cause you fuckwads have made it to where I can't walk."

_________________________________________

Oh God some one splash me with holy water.

Requests open.