[🌶] Welcome Home - South Carolina x Fem! Reader

Requested by: @WeheartSC's friend 

Tw: BDSM themes, degrading, oral, Daddy kink, praise, breeding kink, Sub/Dom Relationship, hair pulling.

Extra TW: Since SC is part of the 0g 13, this does fall with the others that is explained NC's smut fic. I can add more of the 13 if you want. So sexual abuse and child abuse in their backstory.

Remember use your safe words, everything here is consensual.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

South Carolina texted you on his way out of his workplace. He was in a foul mood because of idiot coworkers, horny because he asked you for some sexy pics while he was at work and tired all at the same time.

Sc: Hey Kitten, I'm on my way home. You better be waiting for me.

He got in his car and drove out of the parking lot. Work usually didn't bother him but now all he wanted was his baby, his kitten, you.

His mind wandered back to why he was like he was. Britian, his father, physically and sexually tortured him, his younger brother North Carolina, and the other 13 members when they was children.

He was one of the rougher States but Rhode Island was the one that even he was scared off because he was sadistic. He liked inflicting pain on his subs.

South was more tolerate and forgiving towards his subs but it was a fine line.

Tonight wasn't one of those nights.

He pulled into the driveway seeing it dark. "Hmm, she must still be asleep," he said to himself.

He parked his car and walked inside the house. He looked for you in the house but he didn't see you till he saw the light on his dungeon shining up the basement steps.

That's where you was.

He locked the front door so there was no intruder and went down the basement steps.

You was there sitting on the half circle bed (which was low to the ground too) in the middle of the room which was were he wanted you most of the time, completely naked. Your knees tucked up underneath you and your hands folded across your lap.

"Welcome home Daddy," you said looking up at him pitifully.

He chuckled and walked over to you. Lust hanging in his gaze. "Did someone miss her Daddy while he was at work?" He cupped your chin making you look up at him.

"Yes Daddy," you said, a light giggle left your lips.

He leaned down and kissed you, eventually pushing you to your back to hover over you. "Mmm, such a good girl waiting on me to get home." He peppered kisses and bites where he wanted.

"Let me take care of you Daddy," you begged.

"Oh you will Kitten," he said returning to your neck. "Safe word?"

"Banana...." you said. A soft moan made him chuckle.

"Cock hungry whore, aren't you?" He asked kissing your bare breasts.

"Yes Daddy..." you said. "I'm your whore."

"Of course your mine," he said going down on you. "Mmmn," he growled licking a single stripe across your folds. "I'm gonna fucking breed you tonight."

You gasped softly rasing up on your elbows to see your boyfriend completely devouring you. "F...fuck..." you moaned.

South stopped and pulled away. He stripped letting your mouth water.

"Mmnn, tasty..." you whispered.

He gripped your chin making you look up to him. "You want it?"

You nodded.

"Go on."

You took him into your mouth, completely entranced by the woodsy smell of your boyfriend.

He gripped your hair back so he could keep you from moving. "Yeah just like that," he growled. "Let Daddy fuck that pretty mouth of yours." He thrusted into your mouth till you had taken him as much as you could.

You bobbed your head looking up at him each time, licking the salty pre cum that dripped out of his tip.

"Fuck just like that," SC moaned. He gripped the back of your head when he was close.

You softly moaned feeling his warm cum dripping down the back of your throat.  You swallowed it and even licked what had dripped onto South's cock.

"Good girl, clean up the mess you made slut."

You finally took him out of your mouth to fully swallow the rest.

"Get back on that bed and bend over," he said releasing your hair.

You got up and did as you was told, on all fours facing him.

He gripped your hair again as he entered you from behind into your wet core.

You moaned softly feeling him in you. "Fuck Daddy that feels so good."

He thrusted in you, his other hand gripping your hip. He thrusted in and out of you a few times before growing bored of the postion.

He made you lay on your back and threw your leg over his shoulder.

"F...fuck Daddy..." you moaned as he viciously fucked you in the new postion. He was reaching deeper into your core.

"Fuck, does my Kitten love it when I fuck her like the whore she is?"

You was moaning loudly his name. "Y...yes Daddy, I'm your w...whore...oh fuck..."

"Cum on Daddy sweetie, you can do it."

You released on his cock but he still continued to thrust into you with force that you was gripping the sheets, your head thrown back.

"Fuck that's a good girl." He pulled your hair back as he slowed his pace, cumming in you.

You moaned softly feeling his hot cum filling your womb. Your throat dry from screaming his name.

He pulled out of you, letting you relax. He laid on his back, panting to catch his breath.

You was exhausted from the ordeal, still laying on your side trying to get calm and your breathing was hard.

South turned to you, rubbing your back. "Slow deep breaths sweetie," he said softly.

You panted, shaking from the adrenaline rush subsiding.

"Come here," he helped you sit up, laying you against his chest. "Follow my breathing sweetie. It's okay. You did so good."

You curled into his grip, eventually calming down. "I'm sorry..." you said softly.

"It's okay." He kissed your forehead. He stood up with you and took you to the bathroom to clean up. "Come on love, let's get you cleaned up."