[🌮/🦴] Protectors -Alabama x Fem! Reader x Mississippi [Sibling AU]

Protectors -Alabama x Fem! Reader x Mississippi [Sibling AU]

~

This has been sitting in my drafts for a while now.

Y/b/n: Your boyfriend's name

TW: Abuse and domestic violence mentions.

History Lesson: Mississippi and Alabama is practically brothers, the Mississippi Territory was split to form the Alabama Territory.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

The regular meeting at the Statehouse was going just about as anyone expected.

Boring.

Even Flordia was bored.

Alabama's phone ringing got his attention. "Something's up," he said seeing your number.

"Y/n?" DC asked. "Your sister?"

"Yeah," Bama said answering it. "What's wrong?"

"Are you home?" Your wailing cry was coming through the phone.

"Yeah what's wrong?" Bama was immediately protective.

"Y/b/n....he hurt me...bad..."

"He put his hands on you?" Bama about screamed into the phone. "And you're just now calling me."

'Sippi leaned back in his chair, his fingers drumming hearing his brother. His anger was much more reserved till needed.

Bama hung up when he knew you was okay. "I'm gonna beat the sam hell out of Y/b/n."

"Who's that?" DC asked.

"Y/n's prick of a boyfriend, beat the shit out of her last night and she's just now calling me about it." Bama flipped his hat backwards, notcing Sippi doing the same.

Their little cue that it was about to be a fight.

They then walked out to wait on you to get there.

♥︎

You pulled up to the Statehouse, meeting your eldest brother, Mississippi, at the door. Your eye brusied and swelled, your neck has vicious fingerprints around it.

Even your midsection and chest had brusies from being kicked. 

Sippi hugged you tightly. "Big brother's here," he comforted.

You cried into his shoulder, your body quivering from the abuse. 

"Does he know you left?" Sippi asked, he cupped the back of your head to get you to calm down.

You shook your head. "No...he went out somewhere...."

The sound of a Jeep squealing made you yelp and hide behind your brothers.

Sippi put his arm out to shield you from your boyfriend as he stormed out of the Jeep.

"Let's go," y/b/f said to you, pointing his thumb towards the Jeep.

"She's not going anywhere with you," Sippi growled.

"Oh really?" Your boyfriend said. "I mean it, let's go." 

Your boyfriend made one step towards you.

Bama pulled you back further up the porch, also shielding you from your boyfriend.

"She's not going anywhere," Sippi repeated.

"Fine," your ex said turning back. He then slugged Sippi right in the jaw, knocking the man back a few feet.

Bama jumped seeing his older brother getting cheap shoted. He tackled your boyfriend, jumping over his brother.

He was much quicker and faster then your boyfriend, easily landing a few punches and kicks to him.

Sippi rubbed his jaw, his eyes darkening with rage. He pulled Bama off your boyfriend, he went on the attack more so them Bama.

You was crying on the porch, trying be comforted by Cali.

Florida was filming the fight on his phone. "Yeah, hit him again!"

Sippi had your now ex in a chokehold. He slammed the man into his car. "You put your hands on my baby sister again, I won't stop beating you understand?" Sippi growled.

Your ex hightailed it to his car to get away from your brothers.

He left the same way, squealing tires as he went.

"Oh come on, that could have ended so much better," Florida said to Bama.

"Please, that wasn't a fight. He fought like a bitch," Bama said. He knelt down to your level, pulling you into his grip.

You buried your face into your brother's shoulder.

Bama picked you up bridal style and carried you into the house to tend to your wounds. Sippi followed him, his jaw still tender.

"He won't come back?" You asked your brothers.

"No, I'll just shoot him the next time," Bama replied.