[ 🦄 ] Simp - Rhode Island x Fem! Reader

So I got this idea while watching Markiplier play Resident Evil with the tall vampire lady.

Enjoy?

Is there a state that isn't part of the main six that you want done? Then request. :)

◆◆

Rhode Island was short there was no doubt about it, about 4'11. He was always a bit self conscious about it despite being an angry chaos gremlin.

Despite that, he had no problems simping after his tall girlfriend, you.

You didn't mind the fact youwas the taller one in the relationship. You thought it was adorable.

The other States only teased Rhodie about it by tagging him in funny short guy/tall girlfriend videos or about him having a tall goddess of of woman.

Especially when Markiplier started playing the new Resident Evil game, that's when the jokes really ramped up.

"Tell me this isn't Rhode Island when Y/n is around," New York said showing the other Northeastern states a video.

Sure enough it was a guy that was obviously short following his tall girlfriend around like a puppy.

The others laughed. They may all bicker and argue but there was one thing they could agree on:

Rhode Island was a simp for you and they liked picking on the smallest state.

Sure enough you walked in with Rhode Island following you like a lovesick puppy, just like the video.

You opened up the fridge to find snacks to go binge watch your favorite show.

"Told you," Connecticut laughed.

"Rhode Island is a simp for tall people," Pennsylvania said.

Rhode Island glared at them. "Shut up. I'm not a simp!"

You patted your small chaos gremlin on the head. "It's okay Rhodie," you said.

He huffed. "Stop patting me on the head, I'm not a child."

You giggled and kissed him on the forehead in front on the others.

His face flustered as you walked out with your snacks.

He looked over seeing the other Northeastern states. "Shut the fuck up."

"Your a simp for tall women, Rhode Island admit it," New Jersey said with a slight chuckle.

"Yeah," Connecticut cut in. "He's like Markiplier playing Resident Evil."

"No," Rhode Island huffed, folding his arms across his chest. "I'm not a simp for Y/n only because she's tall!" He stomped his little foot like a toddler.

"Aww, is the chaos gremlin angy?" Mass said in a babyish way.

Rhode Island smirked, he had a plan. "Nah," he said. "BABY MASS IS BEING MEAN TO ME!"

The Northeastern states backed up hearing your angry footsteps.

You came storming into the kitchen immediately, with a wooden spoon in your hands. "Who's being mean to my baby?"

Rhode Island pointed to Mass. "He said I was a chaos gremlin."

You shook the wooden spoon at Mass. "Leave my chaos gremlin alone."

Rhode Island was smirking behind you.

New York shook his head. "So that's it? Someone picks on you, you call your Amazon woman?"

Rhode Island nodded. "Yeah. That's how us short people have lived for years."

"Explains a lot," New Hampshire said.

Rhode Island hoped on your back, wrapping his little legs around your waist.

You carried your boyfriend out of the room and into the living room, sitting him on the couch.

"I want cuddles," Rhode begged.

You sighed and laid against the arm of the couch. "Come here you little gremlin."

Rhode Island curled up against your chest like a baby.

You cut on the TV to watch your favorite show.

You played with his short dark hair, eventually letting him fall asleep.

You kissed the top of his head. "You're my chaos gremlin."