[ 🦋/🍋 ] Bet - Texas x Fem! Reader

Requested by: WeHeartSC

Sorry they have been so short, I have been trying to plan a bunch of stuff for the holidays so updates will be sporadic.

You woke up feeling rather warm. Your head was nestled in the crook of Texas's shoulder. He had his free arm underneath his head and laying on his back. He was still asleep.

You snuggled closer into his grip, it was about 20 degrees outside. Snow was falling but it was only a light dusting on the ground, this was the South after all.

It would probably be gone by the afternoon if the temperature got high enough.

Little Houston slept just a few feet away in his crib. Your room was warmer since the power grid was having some time keeping up with the demand of everyone using their heat.

Texas stirred, he leaned down and kissed your forehead. "Good morning baby," he said sleepily.

"Good morning," you replied slowly waking up.

He shifted to his side to hold you.

It was a cold morning which only made the cuddles much more warmer then it was.

You giggled when Texas slipped his hand underneath your shirt. "Cold?" You asked.

"How did you guess?" He said as he played with your breasts.

You pulled him into a heated kiss, running your fingers through his hair. He was shirtless, exposing his defined muscles from working on the ranch that you wanted to have.

He chuckled softly and kissed back. "I love you so much," he murmured against your neck.

"I love you too," you said.

It was peaceful as you held each other. Texas played with your hair. He sighed and kissed your forehead. He didn't want to let you go. The animals that you raised would have to be checked on soon with the cold temperatures.

You was his peace, even after a day of fighting with the other states, he couldn't be mad at you.

His dad, Mexico, hated him because he became everything that Mexico wasn't to him.

He was a loving husband and father to baby Houston. He never raised his voice unless it was to get someone's attention or to get California to shut up.

His hand slipped down low on your midsection.

You chuckled feeling him growing hornier by the second. "Horn dog."

"What? My smoking hot wife is laying in my bed in nothing but a tank top and panties," he chuckled kissing your neck.

"And if Houston wakes up in the middle of it?"

"Nah, he slept through a tornado before remember?"

You had to agree. "Okay, but if he wakes up its your turn to get up with him."

Texas hovered over you, pinning your hands above your head. "And if he doesn't, you'll get up with him."

"Your on," you replied with a smirk.