seventeen - boners

Luke fell asleep with his head on my shoulder and his arms tangled around my waist. Michael fell asleep on Ashton and Calum went to the back of the bus to talk to his mum.

"How are you doing?" Ashton asked me as Michael shuffled around, readjusting his body before cuddling back into his side, "Like... How is everything going?"

"It's, uh... It's going," I shrugged, "My mom hasn't told me yet when we're going to court. I just know it's soon."

He nodded quietly as he slung an arm around Michael. "Well, when you find out... Let me know."

I nodded quietly and we fell back into silence. I ran my hands through Luke's hair, tugging gently on the ends. "Mmmm," he mumbled, readjusting his body. His parted lips were a mere inch from my neck. I giggled and watched him move around, "Dalaiah."

Ashton giggled from the other couch, "I think he's dreaming about you."

I smiled and continued to watch him as his grip tightened around my waist. "Mmm, Dalaiah... fuck... do that again... mmm," he mumbled right before a small moan fell from his lips. My cheeks went bright red. 

"Uh, Dalaiah... He's got a boner," Ashton laughed, "I think he's having a wet dream."

I looked down at his crotch to see he was right. A large bulge pushed through Luke's tight jeans. "Should I wake him up?" I asked awkwardly, "So he can like... fix it? Or does it go away?"

Ashton shook his head, "Eh, it doesn't just go away... I mean, if you want to wake him up you can..."

I nodded and shook his shoulder gently, "It looks uncomfortable. I would feel bad just leaving him like that..."

Ashton laughed again, "Now he's gonna have to go relieve himself. I mean, unless you're going to."

I quickly shook my head with a deep blush as I laughed nervously, "No. I won't be doing that."

Slowly, Luke began to wake up."Luke," I whispered, pulling his attention towards me. His blue eyes flickered over, meeting mine. "You were having a wet dream," I whispered in his ear, "you have a bit of a problem, eh, down there."

He blushed a deep red and looked down in embarrassment, "Sorry."

"It's fine," I laughed, "Do you want to go fix it?"

He looked up at Ashton who was trying to not burst into laughter.

"Just go," I laughed, "I'm sure Ashton's had to do it before, too."

He blushed and stood up, awkwardly readjusting his crotch as he slipped into the bathroom.

"Hey, uh... Just a question," Ashton said, "have you ever had sex? Or kissed someone?"

"Um, yeah. Well, no. I don't know. Kind of."

"Care to explain that?" he laughed.

"Well, I mean... This is really awkward to explain... I've-I've done things with guys. But I'm never had actual sex."

"Are you saying you've done like mouth and like hand stuff? But never done the actual thing?"

I nodded quickly, "Yes, yes. Now please. This is really awkward and I don't want to talk about this."

He laughed and looked down at Michael who began to stir awake.

"I'll stop," he laughed.

"Mmm," Michael muttered, opening his eyes and sitting up slightly, still cuddled into Ashton. "Where's Luke and Cal?"

"Calum's talking to his mum," I said.

"And Luke is in the bathroom masterbating," Ashton smirked.

"Ashton!" I scolded him.

Michael giggled loudly, "Are you being serious?"

"Yeah," I sighed, "He uh... he had a wet dream."

"About you?" Michael asked.

I nodded with a blush, "Okay, let's please stop talking about this. It's awkward and embarrassing."

~~~~

"Who are you rooming with?"

"I'm staying with Calum and Luke," I told my mom, leaning into her side in her hotel room.

She nodded quietly, "Dalaiah, I need to tell you something."

"Okay."

"I talked to Steven. He set a court date. It's August 9th. The last day of the American tour is the 10th and then there's a one and a half month break before the tour starts up again in Australia."

"Mom," I whispered, "I know I can't revolve by whole life around Luke just because we're dating. But I would like to stay with him in Los Angeles once the tour has it's break. Him and the boys."

My mom nodded quietly, "If you do, I won't be with you. I have to go with the One Direction boys. They're my main priority and they're doing some concerts still even during their break from the tour. I have to go with them."

"I hate leaving you, though," I said, "I mean I know it's only for six weeks, but I'm not close with One Direction."

"You can go a little while without me," she said with a small laugh, "Just stay in Los Angeles with the boys."

"Thank you," I smiled.

"No problem. Now go back to your room and get some sleep." She kissed my cheek and gave me a tight hug. "Love you, sweetie," she said.

"Love you, too," I said.

I quietly left her room and walked down a few doors before I got to my room. I inserted my key into the lock and opened the door, stepping into the room, nearly screaming at the sight of Calum completely naked. I shielded my eyes and blushed a deep red. I could hear Calum laughing.

"Calum, I'm not opening my eyes until you have clothes on."Another pair of hands slipped over my eyes and a bare chest pressed against my back.

"Calum, get away from me if you're naked," I laughed awkwardly.

"It's not Calum," Luke's voice whispered in my ear. "I'll tell you when he has some clothes on." I giggled and leaned into Luke's chest, waiting for Calum to get dressed as Luke still kept his hands on my eyes.

"Okay, he has on pants," Luke laughed, pulling his hands from my eyes.

I looked up at Calum in just sweatpants and blushed awkwardly, "Well I'm going to bed now."

"Are you staying in my bed?" Luke asked.

I nodded tiredly and he pointed to the bed furthest from the hotel door. I trudged over and slid under the warm covers. It was only a minute until Luke slid into the bed next to me and Calum turned the light off before jumping into bed. I let Luke hug my waist tightly, keeping me close against his body and we both fell asleep.