epilogue

Two years later-

~Luke and Dalaiah live together~

Luke ran his hands through his hair nervously as he stared across the room. "You okay, Lukey?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his waist and leaning against his back.

"I'm fine," he smiled, grabbing my hands and turning around, pulling my chest against his. "You look beautiful, by the way."

I blushed, "Thanks. You look pretty hot yourself." He leaned down and kissed my forehead. He fiddled with his lip ring nervously. "Are you sure everything is alright?" I asked.

"Well, I need to ask you something."

"Anything."

He smiled and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, bringing his hands down and grabbing both of my tiny hands in his large, warm ones. "First, I want to tell you how much I love you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you with all my being. I remember when I first heard you were joining us on tour, I was dreading it. I thought you were going to be a stuck-up snobby bitch who was going to ruin the tour. That was the stupidest thing that has ever crossed my mind. You are the sweetest and kindest and funniest girl I know. You're also the most beautiful girl I know. You've been through so much in life but you're so strong. You never gave up. You may not be perfect in everyone's eyes, but you're beyond perfect in mind."

I was taken back. I had no idea what I would even say at this point.

"And on that note," he continued, dropping to one knee. He dropped one of my hands and stuffed it into his hoodie pocket. My free hand flew up to my mouth as he pulled out a small black box. "Dalaiah, would you make me the happiest and luckiest guy alive by becoming my beautifully perfect Mrs. Hemmings?" he asked.

I could only nod fastly as a few tears were shed from my eyes. I couldn't even utter any words. He grinned happily and let go of my other hand, pulling the ring from the box, dropping the box on the floor, and then sliding the ring onto my finger.He stood up and pulled me into the tightest hug imaginable, kissing the top of my head holding me close against him.