58

F I F T Y - E I G H T

• • •

ADA

"HOW DOES HE NOT NOTICE?"

Perhaps Aaliyah Preston was talking to me but I wasn't quite sure that I was listening to her since I was completely enamoured by a shirtless Eliseo from across the street.

My mouth watered at the display of his honey-tanned skin and black ink, unable to stop myself from gawking at his defined flexing muscles and abs as he beguilingly washed his car from across the street.

All male, completely jacked, fucking breath-taking.

Panty dropper.

Yes, yes. Eliseo Matthiou made me want to drop my panties.

My currently gross soaking sticky panties.

"Hello?" A persistent hand waved over my face, "You there?"

I did my best to snap out of it. "Yes, I am here." I focused back on Aaliyah.

Aaliyah snorted. "No you're not," She drawled smugly, "You're too busy eye-fucking the full course meal over there to be paying attention to me."

I latched my lips onto my ice cream cone, clenching my knees together. "I was distracted."

Aaliyah snickered. "Yeah you were," She teased, "You're basically undressing him with your eyes. Let me guess. You want his big fat coc-"

I slapped a hand over her mouth before she could finish spewing her crude, vulgar words. "Shut up!" I hissed in embarrassment, "You're too loud!"

I knew Aaliyah had no filter but God, she could be so shameless sometimes! Like put a zip on it!

"You're just paranoid because your best friend is over there," Aaliyah retorted pointedly, "You're literally devouring his brother up with your eyes right across from him and he can't see it. How foolish is he? You could cut the sexual tension with a knife!"

"I don't know," I shrugged, high-key grateful that Mario remained clueless about whatever was going on, "Mario would confront me if he knew for sure. He definitely doesn't."

Aaliyah slurped her popsicle enthusiastically next to me. "Are you going to tell him?" She asked the question that I was dreading.

I looked over to my best friend and sighed. "I don't know." I lied.

Of course I wasn't going to tell Mario!