66

S I X T Y - S I X

• • •

ELISEO

I WAS CRAVING VANILLA ICE CREAM THIS ONE MORNING LIKE A MADMAN.

I thought I had burnt off all my pent up energy through my strenuous morning workout but I realised that as I came down for breakfast that I was still yet to be...sated.

I was still burning for something...thirsting for something... someone.

Ada.

And for ice cream.

I was craving for Ada and her favourite ice cream.

I wanted the soft creamy vanilla ice cream dripped onto those perfect brownies she'd made just for me—, sweet, milky and creamy but I also wanted to eat the ice cream off Ada's sensual cocoa ripe body, assuming that this would be a more delicious way to eat ice cream of course.

I would let the ice cream drip from between her breasts and down to her stomach; letting the sugary gelato run over her body wet and sticky and then I would lick the sweetness off the canvas of her body, sucking and tasting till my tongue would find its way between her inviting legs, nose and mouth burying into her pussy to devour her sweet dripping cunt—

"Figlio!" Mom's screeching broke into my lustful reverie, making me almost groan out in protest as I looked up from the plate of stacked waffles to meet the eyes of my scolding mother, "I asked you if you want maple syrup or chocolate syrup? Ah, dove hai la testa oggi?"

I shuffled uncomfortably in my seat as I tried to tame my raging boner, hoping that it was well hidden from view because well, it wasn't appropriate to have an erection at the dining table.

"How about ice cream?" I didn't think twice about what I said in response as I swallowed harshly, fingers clenched around my knife and fork with a rigidness that gave my tension away, "Do we have any vanilla ice cream?"

This earned me looks of disbelief and incredulity from everybody around the table, especially Mama who pursed her lips and pushed the two syrups towards me instead, shaking her head disapprovingly.

"No, it is too early for ice cream," Mama waved my request away like I was a child being denied candy, distaste plastered across her face, "Just choose one of the syrups to eat with your waffles, Eliseo. Stop being silly."

"Fine," I grunted unenthusiastically as I reached for the chocolate syrup, finding that I was settling for the chocolate even though maple was my favourite, "I can get ice cream later anyway."

"Bro, what's up with you?" Mario who was scuffing down his waffles stopped for a breath to raise a questionable brow at me, clearly sensing my agitation, "Since when did you want things like ice cream for breakfast? You're literally a gym rat."