59

F I F T Y - N I N E

• • •

ELISEO

FUCK, SHE WAS EVERYWHERE.

I wanted Adina Alora Nsiah with everything in me, with every bit of me, and with everything I had.

She was taunting me with her sinful innocence and she was the forbidden fruit that would seduce me to my downfall but I didn't care that she would ruin me.

I didn't care at all.

She was injected in my veins like a killer drug and I couldn't imagine that anything either than more of her would be able to satisfy me.

"Shit." I cursed, adjusting the tender flesh between my legs.

Mama was such a cockblocker. Finally, I had gotten Ada alone for the first time in months and that moment had stolen away from me before I could even blink. She had given that same look to Ada that she used to give the girls I would to sneak into her house for dirty hookups.

Damn her.

Despite myself, I willed my hard cock to go down so I could go downstairs and have the talk with her because Ada wasn't one of those girls.

I knew Mama had been keeping an eye on us for a while now, wanting to know what the hell was going on but I didn't see why I owed her an explanation at first. However thinking about it in the long run, I was thinking it was better if she knew about us now.

I sauntered into the kitchen when her back was to me, noticing her posture was tense and alerting me of her sour mood.

Patiently, I waited for her to acknowledge my presence when I sat.

"Ciao figlio," She finally greeted, sparing me a nonchalant look over her shoulders, "Do you need something?"

"Not really," I shook my head, leaning my forearms on the hard surface, "I am just wondering what you are making in here."

With a sniff, she answered me shortly. "Dinner for you boys." She didn't sound like she was in the mood for useless small talk.

I knew her well enough to know that she was bubbling under that calm mask. On a verge of some sort of explosion.

"But I do have one question though," I spoke into the silence again, cocking my head inquisitively, "What was that?"