Part 29

It was nighttime, everyone is sleeping peacefully in their room, and there was peace in the whole mansion. Everyone is sleeping so peacefully that no one cares whether someone else is sleeping properly or not or whether someone is having any problems or not. But if one who is not able to sleep properly, what can she do? Nightmare again

******

Yn's room

"ple-ase fa-ther I will obey your all ple-ase don't make me do this ple-ase I won't be able to please father I beg you please I will obey all your words ple-ase" little yn said while crying head

"Oh, my poor girl, are you listening to me right now? Do what I said say sweetheart, Or do I go my way, and trust me, dear, you won't like my way", father said, smirking... Seeing her in that condition satisfies him even more. 

"Father, please, I will not be able to do that. Apart from this, I am ready to do anything, please I will not be able to do this" little yn said while begging her father. 

"You have to do this yn, I have to remove the softness from inside you, I want you to become of stone, then you have to do this. After all, what can you do? you will have to bear the chastening of your mother's deeds, don't you? Where you are today, I am not responsible for your condition dear, your mother is responsible for this. And do you know what yn, the result of the bad deeds of Mother Father or good deeds have to be borne by their children only? Like you are suffering the consequences of your mother's bad karma", father said while stroking her hair.

"But Father, what is my fault in this which I have to face the punishment" little yn said, crying while her head hung low.

"Because you are her daughter, then you will have to face the punishment. Now let's shoot at him", father said while giving her the gun

"Fat-her please please lea-ve him what has he done wr-ong to you," little yn said while begging him

"Father, please let it be she is not used to all this" vante said.

"vante you shut up, yn have to learn all this. Now she is my daughter. yn is not an angel, she has become a monster, and I will make her a monster."

"Are you killing him or not? Here I go my way" father said this time in anger.

She is unable to do anything and she has to do it under compulsion. She picks up the gun and shoots him straight and falls to the floor, but still has the gun in her hand. 

Father seeing this, gets satisfied and leaves from there. 

She just keeps looking at his dead body. Vante goes to her and hugs her directly. But at this time, she loses herself and only one thing is going on in her mind and this thing settles in her mind, which does not allow her to live peacefully.

I will become so powerful that no one will be able to save you from me Father, no one. I will ruin you completely, you will die. You have to have died, Mr. Lee. And mother, you stay away from me. I will not let you take a sigh of relief, I will take revenge from you for every tear of my suffering. I will not leave you, mother, yn said scary and dangerous way. Whoever sees her, their body leaves their soul. At this time yn had become a complete monster. A 3-year-old girl who should have had toys in her hand to play with, but held a gun in her hand to kill people 

"Yn calms down. Everything will be fine. Forget whatever happened. OK, calm down," vante said while rubbing her back. "I kil-led moon vante I kil-led my moon", yn kept murmuring, then fainted.

I will take my revenge from you father, yn, I will not let anything happen to you. I promise yn 

Yn wakes up suddenly, her whole body is filled with sweat, and her whole body starts trembling. She sits straight, pulls her hair back, quickly takes the medicine, and, after some time, goes to the washroom. 

"I hate you, mother, very much even I hate your presence". She washes her face with water again and again and, after some time, it gets fresh and she comes to know that she has had her period. 

"Was it still to come? I don't even have anything to do with whom I should go. Hmm idea", yn said, smirked, and left towards someone's room.

******

Soon she walks toward someone's room and starts banging on the gate. Soon the gate opened.

 " Hey what are you doing," yn said cheerfully.

"I'm dancing, you want to see," someone said with a wtf look can I expect in the night

"what is it really?" yn said while raising her eyebrows at him.

"What do people do at this time on such a night," someone said?

"People sleep at this time and are there any questions to ask? Jiminie pabo" yn says with a frown.

"You have come to argue with me at this time at night, so sorry I am not in the mood right now. Come tomorrow, tomorrow we will both argue equally. Let me sleep peacefully," Jimin said in a sleepy tone.

Yn look at Jimin 'so done look' soon smirked and said

"Ohho ok Jimin-shi never mind. I then take Joonie Oppa or jinnie Oppa with me to the supermarket, you go to sleep," yn said in a teasing tone.

Jimin gets shocked as soon as he hears it and sees the time again and again.

yn is about to turn around, to go. Jimin stops her at that moment.

"What supermarket is at this time are you crazy or what, what do you want at this night so what do you need to tell me if I have it," Jimin said in a normal one?

Yn Jimin watches for some time then speaks "You have a girlfriend," yn said in a bothering tone. "No," Jimin said in a confused tone. "So how can you have," yn said. "What," Jimin asked in confusion, not knowing what she said.  "It is right that everyone says you Jiminie pabo," yn said and facepalms internally "I want the pad can you give me," yn says out of nowhere.

Feels embraced as soon as Jimin listens

Jimin "O" face made "If you know now, will you go with me or will I go alone," yn said in an irritating tone.

"No, I'm moving along. Just give me 2 minutes" Jimin said in hurry up not wanting to let her go on alone

"And for what 2 minutes?" Yn asked while raising her eyebrows,
"Let me be ready." Jimin said casually "Why is someone going to like you, or are you going to like a girl? Do you have to be ready? You saw I ready, not right, then whatever condition you are in, come with me or else I-" Jimin cut her off and said in a mothering tone

"I'll take Jinnie Oppa or Joonie Oppa, I know. Don't start again," Jimin said while mimicking her 
"I take a car key or not even that. Now don't say that we will walk there," Jimin said while rolling his eyes at her playfully. "Are you crazy or what Jimin Me and walk that too in such condition?" yn said in a frustrated tone "Yeh yeh whatever comes on now," Jimin said in a mocking tone.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆