Part 34

IT WAS NIGHTTIME

Everyone was sleeping in their room, yn had come home from the hospital. Seokjin was doing some paperwork in his room and yn was also in seokjin's room because she was sleeping in seokjin's room after coming from the hospital. But now her sleep was over and she was now roaming around the room annoying him as if it were an amusement park.

"yn please stop, don't disturb me, and sleep, you need rest," Seokjin said because he knew what she wanted and she wanted his attention.

"no jinnie I need to eat. I am hungry," yn said in a growl. "Well, Mr. Kim said you cook well. So make something for me too."  "I don't have time now yn," seokjin said while focusing on the laptop.

Yn doesn't reply, she keeps throwing all the things lying on the ground one by one.

Seokjin watches her and screams.

" Yeah, stob it for God sak-" I said with wide eyes and yelled at the little devil who destroy my precious room

"Don't disturb god, god will not pity you. If you listen to me, then surely God will pity you," yn said with a shrug off.

"Ok ok now stop it, OK. Now tell me what you want" I said with a heavy sigh.

"I am hungry. I want to eat. Please make jinnie" yn said in a baby voice.

"Why don't you speak to your mother? She will make," I said while rolling my eyes at her, but soon be dumbfounded by her reply not even expecting what she said in return.

"It is better to eat poison than to eat hers prepared by hand." She said in anger.

"Why yn she is your mother? Don't say that no matter how. She is, but she is your mother, bad or good, the mother is the mother only, yn," I said while understanding her, even me not knowing what. was the matter

She does not respond to this, but throws another item very loudly and aggressively that falls directly into Seokjin's feet. But he was quick enough to back off.

I gasped and looked at her. The one who was so calm till now was playing around me. What exactly happened when she became violent? Whenever it's her mother that comes in between, it becomes her fire. The reason behind yn's anger is definitely her mother, in all thinking that then she is interrupting and soon I return to reality.

"Are you cooking for me or not?" she said in a serious voice with a heavy breath

"ok sweetie, calm down. Come on, I'll make it for you, whatever you say, but please calm down."

*****

both reach the kitchen

Seokjin is cutting vegetables

It's 3 o'clock at night.

Both are in the kitchen. She helped him with cooking.

after 30 min

Both are sitting and eating food, so Seokjin asks her

"May I ask you something?"

"Yes, ask jinnie"

"Why do you hate your mother so much? After all, what has your mother done, only married, you cannot do this much for her happiness, what a crime she did commit," Seokjin said in a normal tone, not knowing what he had done.

Suddenly, she stops eating, does not respond for a while, but starts eating again as if nothing has happened,

"yn I asked you something," I asked again when I did not get any reply from her.

She doesn't say anything, just starts laughing. I get confused about why she is laughing. I didn't tell any jokes did I, who laughed at the serious talk.

"You are right, Seokjin, after all, what has mother done? Why am I getting angry with her? I don't have any reason to be angry at my mother. After all, my mother did it to make herself happy. You know, since I have come to this world, Mother has not done anything and you are right. After all, what has mother done? Mother only thinks of herself. Haven't thought of me till now. Right, you are seokjin. After all, what has Mother done?" Yn said in her own thinking with regret and without looking at him.

Seokjin does not say anything, just keeps looking at her, but he could not understand what she had just said, but he did not dare to ask her again. But still dares to speak to her

"Yn I want to know your past," he said with a curious tone.

Yn looks at him and speaks

"aww jinnie you are too soft to hear,", yn said, to forget that past as soon as possible, but she forgot that the past never leaves us

"means," he said in confusion.

"Nothing forget that," she said while eating. 

Seojin doesn't ask again but doesn't know why what came in which he said suddenly.

"yn"

"yes jinnie"

"I want a promise from you yn," I asked out of nowhere.

"Which promise", yn casually asks, but as soon as she hears, her mind stops.

"Promise me you won't hurt my brothers in any way, no matter what happens, no matter how situations are. You will never do anything to them, you will never harm them in any way, please promise me please yn." He said with hopeful eyes, but he did not know why he asked for

Yn even though not wanting it, she promises him

this is her big mistake, which is soon going to change her life completely.

"ok promise jinnie I will never hurt your brothers. Will never do anything."

Seokjin is very happy to hear this made, but he does not understand why he made such a promise, he was thinking. Why would she hurt his brothers?

But he gets lost in himself that he forgets what must be the feeling of the one sitting in front of him, what must be happening to her.

She keeps looking at him and tears are falling from her eyes.

'You too, are also like others, seokjin, you also thought only of your brothers. They were right that Vante, Elijah, and Kevin said, stay away from those whom you do not know well. But I promised them but could not fulfill it. And I will definitely fulfill the promise given to you and when that day comes I will go away. If any one of you happens to whom I am looking for, then I will take away all of your happiness and snatch the smile from your face for a lifetime.' Yn said in her mind while looking at him

Now the twist is going to come very soon, everyone's life is going to change and no one will be able to stop this storm and it will start with that which one could not even imagine.

"Seokjin, I am going to my room. I am sleeping by good night". I left from there

Seokjin thinks

Why do I feel like something bad is about to happen?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥

𝕊𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥

𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕙𝕪

𝕚 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕠 𝕪𝕒.......

☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎