Part 58

“Hyung, I'm telling you, she's a witch. A black magic witch. She knows how to control someone's mind so easily and without doing anything, as she did to our father first, then to Seokjin Hyung, Jiminie Hyung, and now this house. She acts as if she owns this house, even though we used to rule it and Appa used to pay attention to us. But everything changed overnight, turning us from princes to servant. It appears that we are now renting. This is not our home, and it appears that Appa has left. He only listens to her; he has never spoken to us with such tenderness as he does toward her. It appears that she is not Appa's stepdaughter, but rather his biological daughter. And we are stepsons instead of biological sons. I also desire this affection, and I also own the right to Appa,” Jungkook replied, hanging low and in a dejected manner.

“Quiet, Jungkook It's not like, appa also adores us; just don't show it,” Namjoon remarked

“But why doesn't Appa show us his love, why show his love only to her because she is the girl or Appa wanted her to be his only daughter that's why, but what my fault in this because I am a son, not the daughter I also want Appa's love before I was Appa's favorite son Now yn has become, this is the wrong Hyung I want my Appa back I want my apppa,” Jungkook said while remembering his childhood when

I'll grant your wish. Looking at the sad Jungkook who only wanted his father for him, I remarked, Jungkook, I'm not as horrible as you think.

Everyone was thinking the same thing—how everything can change in a single day—but Jimin's attention was elsewhere because he was looking at something on his phone that was slightly ringing. And at that moment, he cracks a small smile and gets up from his chair to begin leaving the mansion.

Jimin is stopped by yn as soon as he starts to move and approach the gate.

I asked him, looking at him: “Where are you going, Huuh?”

He once more turned in the direction of the gate, saying, “it is important to work, I will arrive soon.”

“It's 10 o'clock now, and I want you inside the home at 11 o'clock. If even a minute passes, you won't be allowed inside for a full week,” I added in a commanding voice.

Everyone is astonished when they hear this, and when Jimin looks at the time on the watch in his hand, he does not respond or say. His eyes enlarge, and he flees from the emanation at the speed of light. Without saying a word, as going to the shop takes three hours, and it is literally impossible to do so in one. And it's challenging for anyone else to arrive and depart in an hour.

Time skip

Only 10 minutes remained until 11 o'clock, so everyone is anticipating Jimin's arrival.

However, Jimin arrives at the same moment; he too is running, and Jimin is drenched in sweat. He is exhaling deeply to bring his breathing back to normal. After a while, Jimin calms down and approaches Yn to speak.

“Now that I've arrived on time, you won't let me leave the house for a week,” he replied while heavily panting.

I said with a smile, “I was just kidding that time, my poor innocent baby brother.”

I said, extending my arm to hug him separately, “come give me a hug.”

Jimin hugs me at the same time.

Then after a while, both of us are pulled away.

Jimin handed me a handbag and said, “Baby, take it, I got this for you.”

Everyone exhaled in relief upon seeing Jimin because he had arrived on schedule.

Everyone was now consuming water.

While grabbing the bag, I asked, “What is this?”

He sat on the couch and said, “see yourself.”

Upon seeing him, I simply grinned and gave him another embrace.

I looked at him and replied, “You remember it.”

He whispered, massaging my waist, “of course sweetheart, how can I forget that day."?

I wiped his tears and whispered, “hey, hey calm down relax everything is fine I am fine you are fine, just forget that day ok.”

He said in a crake voice, “h-how.”

I sat down on the couch and said, “You love me, ok, just fine.”

“Then consider it to have been a nightmare. I have no plans to leave” I said while crinkling his hand.

"Will you enjoy yourself by alone? Yn Give us too, I also want what Jimin Hyung has brought.” When trying to get our attention, Jungkook said,

Jimin listens and immediately gives Jungkook a 'WTF' expression.

As I showed him a sanitary pad, I asked, “Did you also have a period?”

As soon as everyone heard, they all choked together.

Jimin slapped my head and said, “Yeah, you shameless girl.”

“I am, after all, your sister, Jiminie.” Having said that, I run from there.

Jimin was just considering what she said before realizing it and shouting.

“Kim Yn, you shameless brat, come here right away, how dare you say that,” Jimin yelled. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆