Part 62

Adira Pov

I grabbed the cake and began to make my way to the living room, where they had all gathered to wait for me. Here you say they were all waiting for yn in the living room not me

As soon as I reach the living room with the cake, Appa meets me on the way and speaks

"Are you OK sweetheart?" Appa said while ruffing my hair

"Your daughter is OK, she is brave enough to handle herself," I said with the same emotion

"I am aware, but occasionally we require comfort in order to cure ourselves. Learn to love yourself sometimes, sweetie, and learn to allow yourself time" Appa spoke in a measured tone and grinned.

"Appa Why do you care so much? Why are you so loving?" I remarked while crying.

"Because I love my daughter very much," appa said.

I looked down and replied, "If she's the reason your life was shattered."

Appa assured, "No, my daughter would never do that, and I am sure of it."

Let's see appa I hope, so I said in my mind while looking at appa.

I wish your love could change Isabell's decision or else we will all be doomed

Please god, someone give a good reason to stop Isabell from doing what she is going to do.

Time skip

Everyone sits on the couch when the cake is sliced, but I go to the music shelf instead. And I turn up the volume by connecting to my phone's music.

When the music starts, everyone's eyes immediately turn to the source of the music, and when they turn to look at me, I simply smile and walk over to them.

I approached them and said, "Hey don't look at me like that, let's start."

"What," everyone uttered.

It's party time, I yelled, leaping with excitement.

I started dancing by moving around and around after taking off my sandals and encouraging everyone to join me.

Slowly, everyone began to dance.

Author pov

Since this was happening in this mansion for the first time in their lives, each maid opens the gate to their room a little and begins to observe everyone. The ruthless Kim brothers, whose faces have never even cracked a smile, are dancing so joyfully right now.

On the other hand

Mr.Kim

He sees his kids as the problem-free, carefree young son he always wanted to be his sons. Despite being aware that the mafia should be merciless, but not happy. He also understands that, whether a person is a mafia or a normal person, the right to happiness belongs to all people and does not need them to act coldly at all times.

You change us; you change my cold-hearted sons. You transform this house into a home; you are our home; you are our happiness sweetheart; you are our entire world; you are everything to us. You are not our weakness, but rather, our strength; we will fight the entire world to save you, but we won't allow you to receive even a single scratch, my child. I love you my lovely daughter, you are only mine daughter.

Nobody has the authority to take you away from me.

I will never let your stepfather into your life never I promise Mr.Kim thinks while looking at his princess who is dancing crazy like hell.

Mrs.Kim

She looks at her daughter who till yesterday did not even smile properly. Today she is enjoying so much that she never thought that her daughter could ever enjoy it so much. That there are tears of happiness in her eyes and a smile on her face. That daughter whom I have never seen laughing openly, today she is enjoying openly and dancing. It seemed as if all the pain, all the suffering, as if it was over.

Standing on the table, Adira opens the champagne bottle and, after shaking it, starts splashing the champagne while dancing all over them.

Adira forgets everything that is going on around her since she is having so much fun at the party.

A smile of joy could be seen on everyone's faces as they all turned to face Adira.

However, nobody is certain who they are all joyfully gazing at or if it is yn or Adira.

Anyone who sees her now will remark that they have never seen a happier girl anyplace else.

Adira took control of the Kim brothers while doing so secretly taming the demon. The Kim brothers had attended parties at the club, where they danced erratically but never felt satisfied. They had never experienced a night out as a family where they felt this much joy.

The family's time together in the night went as way:

The presence of Adira was brought to light in their lives. Even though they still have a long way to go in terms of adapting to the new version of YN, but they are adjusting.

who knows When will the day come when the Kim brothers won't be able to survive without their sister?

Their future is still to come, and no one can predict what will happen to them-for better or worse, with regret or guilt-only time can tell.

The Kim brothers were certain of one thing, though. that she has the authority to dominate them and can force them to do whatever she wants. Who controls the world?

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎