Part 83

Recap

As soon as I make a turn in the direction of the gate, I halt once more, go back to Honey, and sit next to her. I kiss her forehead and ask her to come as our honey rather than Yn because we all despise her and can't touch her. I sincerely hope she will. Having said that, I proceeded to the living room to stop Elijah from continuing.

However, what I witnessed made my mouth drop and my eyes wind up; I honestly had no idea that Elijah would act in this manner. Oh God, kindly return to your senses, honey, as soon as possible.

------------------------------------------------------

The whole mansion was shrouded in silence. Not a sound could be heard—not even the ticking of a clock. It felt as if time had come to a sudden halt, trapping everyone and everything in an everlasting moment.

An eerie feeling filled the air, making them feel as if they weren't alone in the mansion. As they walked through the halls, they realized that something terrible had happened and they were all in danger. They had no idea what was going on, but it seemed that whatever it was, it had caused time to stop. 

The inhabitants of the mansion were afraid and unsure of what to do. The only thing that seemed to make sense was to stay still and wait for whatever had caused this strange phenomenon to pass.

Finally, after what felt like hours, the noise suddenly stopped, and all was quiet again. There was no movement or sound; it felt as if time had truly stopped now. The people of the mansion were left standing there in a state of shock and confusion—what could have caused such an event?

The screeching of the doors echoed throughout the night as the doors of hell opened before us. We stood there, frozen in fear, as an ominous figure slowly emerged from the depths of the darkness. It was a devil, cloaked in a black robe, with blazing red eyes that seemed to pierce through our very souls.

We all knew what it meant: the devil had come to take someone’s soul away with him. We were all powerless to stop him, and none of us could do anything but watch as he moved closer and closer. He was unstoppable, and no matter what we did, he continued on his path towards his chosen victim.

It is hard to doubt the power of the human spirit, especially when it comes to overcoming our own demons. We all have things in our lives that can be seen as a form of 'devil' - whether it is depression, anxiety, addiction, or something else. But more often than not, we can't seem to find the inner strength to take control and stop these things from ruling our lives.

This is why it can be so disheartening when we realize that the one person who could have helped us to stop the 'devil' within ourselves is no longer with us. It can feel like a huge loss and leave us feeling lost, confused, and alone in trying to control our demons. We often think that if they were still here, we could have found a way to keep them at bay, but now we don't know which world they have gone to or how to find them.

                        -------------

Vante pov continue

I was extremely surprised and didn't know how to prevent Elijah. Answering will be quite challenging for Honey, especially since she's not feeling well and has grown very frail. The events of today will be hard for her to forget; she simply requires a significant amount of time. I implore you, Elijah, please don't compound Honey's difficulties. If you do, you might come to regret it later.