Part 60

Yn Pov

Everything was prepared, simply awaiting the arrival of my mother, but I don't know My heart is filled with an odd apprehension and unusual feelings, and I don't feel well. Something appears to be about to occur, but I'm not sure what. I think I might not be able to handle it this time.

I'm hoping everything is in order. Elijah I can't imagine you suffering because you are too sensitive and unable to handle it on your own. This time, I will also be unable to handle you because I can't bear to handle it right now.

To be honest, I no longer feel prepared for any circumstance; I am tired of dealing with it, and I am tired of building strength,

Currently, I need to exact my revenge right away because I'm sick of fighting alone. and after that, I just want to vanish forever since I'm sick of battling by myself. And anyhow, when everything is good and everyone is together, nobody will need me, so in the end, I'll be the only person left, all by myself.

No one, not even vante, really wants me in their lives.

No one was saddened by my disappearance since Vante only cares about Iszy, not Isabell. I wasn't even aware when I started crying while I was thinking.

Unfortunately, everyone is present to wipe out someone's tears.

For Yn, Appa is there for her, and even her stepbrothers are there to wipe away her tears.

For Iszy, Vante, and Elijah, who are there to wipe her tears

For Bella, her love and his entire team, who are like brothers to her, were there to wipe her tears.

For Adira, Karl is there to wipe her tears, even her sister Addy.

For the queen, her king—even her dad and brother—are there to wipe her tears.

But

Isabell 

No one 

literally no one

Nobody is around to wipe my tears. 

Whoever was there to wipe my tears also disappeared, leaving me to live the rest of my life with tears in my eyes.

Is there someone here who cares about Isabell, who has described Isabelle as his everything, who comforts Isabell when she cries, and who assures her that all will be okay one day?

What good is it to live in this world if nobody is there for me?

Well, why would anyone care for Isabel after all? What has Isabell ever done to anyone?

After all, Isabell knows only one thing, and that is how to destroy everyone's life.

So how can I deserve a better life?

How am I supposed to be the special one in my life?

on one for me

end yn pov

*************

Mrs.Kim Pov

I had arrived at the mansion, but I'm not sure why it took me so long. It appears that someone delayed me on purpose.

Well, whatever it was, I eventually arrived at the mansion.

I'll serve yn some of the meals I made by hand today.

I can temporarily make her smile even though I can't take away her suffering.

Darkness greets me as soon as I step inside the mansion; all I can see is darkness.

and just as I'm going to respond or say something

observing what occurs, I'm stunned. I responded in a trembling voice, "I didn't anticipate simply that my eyes would fill with tears."

y-yn