Part 79

I was standing at the far end of the bathroom where I last saw Vante.

Even now, he is sitting in the same place as a lifeless body. He has seen the same place again and again without blinking, there is no movement as if life has died in the body.

I went to Vante and got down on my knees.

"Vante, look at me," I said while rubbing his back.

Vante did not give any answer.

I didn't say anything else, I just hugged Vante directly.

"Vante just cries, don't stop yourself, just let it out," I said in a slow and soft voice. I have never seen vante in this condition till now. Vante is the strongest person among all of us. He does not break easily.

Just then he cries as much as he wants.

Vante speaks after some time

"E-elijah please h-heal my h-honey, please bring her out of her c-coma. Please, I know you can, you did it before please," he said, and tightly hugged me.

"Vante calms down I will not let anything happen to her. You trust me, right?" I said, hugging him tightly.

He just nodded and cried.

"Vante, you know if Isabell knows you are crying like a kid. She will be angry, right?"

"You mean she has come out of a coma," vante said, breaking the hug.

"Yes, vante, I saved her," I said while wiping his tears,

"R-really you did."

"But there is 1 problem," I said in a sad tone.

"What"

"There was only one way to get Isabell out of her coma."

"What"

"to shock Isabell's heart, I had to inject her into her heart, which made her heart weaker than before. Now no one can handle yn's body except Isabell from now on."

"Means"

"If Isabell gave control over everyone, her inner self at most and she stopped her control if within 3 minutes she did not take back control, then Isabell would be out of control", I explain

"What"

"Before, blood used to come from Isabell's nose whenever Isabell gave her control over her inner self. And now this time blood will come not only from the nose but also from the mouth," I said and sighed heavily.

"There's no cure for it, Elijah," vante asks.

"Surgery"

"No, we can't do that."

"I know Isabell's chances of survival in surgery are only 1% and I'll need him to do Isabell's surgery," I said.

"But Isabell doesn't want him to come here and do the surgery. If he gets here, he'll take Isabell back with him, and none of us can stop him." vante said.

"He's in soul now, Elijah."

"What"

"Does Isabell know this," I asked.

"Have you ever been able to hide anything from her, the one who can hide it, Isabell knows everything. If he comes to know that Isabell is in this condition and has not been able to cure it yet, then you know what will happen. I know we will never see Isabell again, he will take Isabell with him and Isabell can't resist him." I said in a low tone.

"Isabell believes in him too much. That's why Isabell is away from him, so that her plans don't stop. But you also know how long he's been looking for Isabell" vante said.

"If he comes to know that Isabell's heart is working only 30%, then no one will be able to stop him, he will take Isabell away from us," I said.

"Why can't you do the surgery alone," vante asked.

"I am not a heart specialist. I can do surgery. I know how to do it but still, I can't do it alone. Isabell's life is in question. I can't risk her life" I said.

"Is there any other way," he asked.

"Yes, there is only one way."

"I need to make a strong antidote that will keep Isabell's heart strong," I said.

"Will this have side effects for Isabell?"

I just nodded and said

"Isabell will be hyper all the time, not calm. We've got to get Isabell away from her stepfamily at some cost. Because if this time her past triggers her and if Isabell takes full control of her, then she will turn into a monster forever. This time we will not be able to make her human, she will become a monster forever. Right now Isabell is in control because Iszy has taken control in her hands. Isabell just stays on the surface so that she can control her body from pain. Cause no one can handle pain better than Isabell." I said with a tear in my eyes,

"Why only Isabell Elijah, why only Isabell, why not Yn, after all, Mrs. Kim ​​is yn's mother. So why should our Isabell suffer the sins of yn's mother? What is our Isabell's fault in this, Elijah, why did she suffer so much in her life?" he said and stopped for some time, then again continue

"Why can't she live her life like a normal human being?"

"Why is she, not a normal human being like us?"

"Why is it written in her life to be a monster?"

"Why did she turn from human to monster?"

"Why did she let this happen to her?"

"Why can none of us stop, Father?"

"Why We Couldn't Save Our Honey From Becoming A Monster"

"Why were we so helpless that day?"

"Why We Couldn't Fight Our Father For Honey"

"Why did we see her turn into a monster in front of our own eyes?"

"Why haven't we made her human yet?"

"Why could not we melt Isabell's heart?"

"When Elijah, Isabell turned from human to Monster"

"Why couldn't we do anything?"

"Why couldn't we stop this from happening?"

"Vante, this is not the time. What had to happen has happened. We still have time to make her human. None of us could stop that day, but we will do what we can, but this time together we will make her human again. There's still time if Isabell hasn't turned 18 yet. We still have 1 year. We'll find a way out, but we won't let Isabell become a monster again." I said and again wiped his tears.

"Promise"

"Yes promise"

"Now don't cry. Vante, come to meet your honey. She can wake up anytime"

"She will wake up soon"

I just nodded and Vante left.

I promise vante I will never let our Isabell become a monster again. We will make her human again. We still have 1 year and that's enough for us.

Please, hun, be human again for us.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••