Part 57

When I entered the living room and saw everyone seated together, I just sighed heavily.

I clapped to get their attention and said, "Hello everyone, I want to tell you something.

"Yes, please," Namjoon said.

Everyone in the room gave me a confused look as I declared, "From now until tomorrow night, no one will leave this house and no one from the outside will come."

Angry, Jungkook questioned, "And why do we do that?"

I answered bossily, "Because I said that," and then folded my hand close to my chest.

Getting up from his seat, Jungkook asked, "Who are you that I will listen to you, huh?" while raising his voice at me.

I remarked, approaching him, "Since you reside in this home."

"I will act any way I choose because this is my house. You understand". In a hoarse voice, Jungkook said.

I give Appa a signal before he speaks so that he will not speak.

"Of course, this is your home, but realize, my beloved brother Jungkook, I am the one in charge here, and I am the ruler of this house," I answered with a smirk that I felt as though everything was in my hands and that no one could act without my gesture.

He again said angrily, "Who told you that you are the authority here?"

I responded with a broad grin, "Oh, so you want to know, then don't worry. Why don't we ask Appa for the answer."

When Jungkook hears 'Appa' word, his body freezes and sweat begins to stream out of his forehead. He briefly forgets that Appa is already present. Oh, my poor Kookie. Please, God protect him from Appa.

In a soothing but unsettling voice, Appa whispered to Jungkook, "My dearly younger son, you were saying something, huh?"

The word "a-appa," which Jungkook uttered more like a whisper and in a creaky voice, was followed by a slow turn toward Appa. I suppose, was the one that Jungkook feared the most out of all of his brothers because of Appa's scary eyes.

"Nothing appa," adds Jungkook with an uneasy smile.

"My little boy, I'm sure I heard something," Appa said with the same expression.

Jungkook apologised to Appa, lowering his head.

While getting up from his seat and adjusting his coat, Appa stated, "Okay, well, I'm in a good mood today, so I forgive you."

"I'll give you one final piece of advice. In my house, everything Yn says will happen, and whatever she has stated should occur; if not, you already know my punishment."  While addressing his kids one by one, Appa remarked!

I added, "Relax, appa you won't punish them because I know what to do with them," while admiring how adorable they were. Oh, my gosh, how cute they look.

My hair was ruffled by appa and said, "OK love, as you said, I am going to freshen up and see you soon in the kitchen." Appa walked out.

"ok appa"

Everyone is dumbfounded right now.

To be very honest, when I looked at my brothers, I was thrilled to see their faces. What can I say, I'm in the mood to laugh a lot today.

"What was it like to see yourself bound by the rules, then?" I said in a composed tone.

The same voice as continued, "Now you understand how it feels when you press someone against the rules." I said .

"You're getting revenge on us since we upheld those regulations for your protection," Seokjin stated.

I said, turning my head away, "They weren't made for my safety; they were made to lock me up in this house."