Part 61

Author POV

When Mrs. Kim enters the mansion, she is met by darkness and is immediately confused by what she sees.

As she would be able to respond and speak, the light would suddenly turn on, and she would find herself in front of everyone. And before Mrs. Kim could respond, yn stands in front of her and hugs Mrs.Kim. She then says something that utterly astounds her, while also shedding a few tears.

Y-yn

"Happy birthday, mother. I hope you get everything you want." She is exerting great self-control despite the fact that she has tears in her eyes.

And as they part ways, Yn gives her a cheek kiss.

Mr. Kim wished his wife a happy birthday and gave her a bear hug.

“Happy birthday, Mrs. Kim”   Kim Brothers says with a bewildered but naive expression.

Mrs. Kim, however, doesn't look away from yn and continues to stare at her with tears in her eyes. Yn also turns to face Mrs. Kim and also has tears in her eyes. However, there is a difference in the emotions shown in both' eyes and tears; one is filled with remorse, and the other is filled with questions.

It goes on like this for a while, but neither of them speaks to the other.

When Mr. Kim observes the situation and begins to comprehend it, he realizes that both are becoming very emotional. He then turns his attention to Yn and notices that her hand is clenched, indicating that she is keeping her emotions under control. Or discouraging someone from coming out.

To address this matter, Mr. Kim speaks

“Sweetheart, please bring the cake that we worked very hard to make.”

She doesn't say anything and leaves.

Well, I want to clarify something for everyone here so that there are no misunderstandings.

Now I'll refer to them by their names, i.e., if it's about Isabell, then by Isabell's name, and if it's about Iszy, then by Iszy's name. To let you all know who has assumed responsibility for herself:

***********

In Kitchen

Isabell POV

What makes you believe that you can manage to control me so easily? Could you prevent me from coming out?

You can't stop me, yn no, no Nobody is capable nor does anyone have the courage to

You won't be able to stop me; I will leave with the answers to all of my questions until I decide to stay. Don't worry; I won't ruin your mother's birthday; I'll make it just how you want.

I'm not as horrible as you think, and people have made up their minds about me to be bad.

Even if my heart is stone-cold, I have no heart; everything that once was is now also dead.

Although I will do anything to protect you all, if I had to go beyond my bounds To protect you all, though, I will because I love you all so much and consider you all to be everything. And I'll watch over you all and shield everyone from the harsh world. And I'll keep you all secure.

Especially you and adira

And Yn and Adira I hope that day never comes because you two are not that strong to deal with the world, and until it does, I will be here.

Adira will take care of herself; because she is a skilled fighter, and you are so afraid of the sound of gunfire that you cannot take care of yourself,

How can I leave you alone, knowing that I'm the only one who can keep you safe?

But don't worry, you may get on with your life because as soon as my revenge is completed, I'll be in Venice the same day; you'll never get the chance to meet me or anyone never.

Isabel lives as long as there is a purpose, when the purpose is over Isabell is over

I agree that I hate you, but not to the point to take your life.

At least understand me too yn why I hate your mother you know, but you don't know what happened to me that day,

There was no one there to comfort me, give me his shoulder to cry on, or force me to cry to get my anguish out at that time. I was so broken that day that I haven't been able to heal even now. Neither you nor Izzy nor anybody else was there at that time which I need the most, no one was there for me.

Whatever I went through that day, I went through it alone, and since that day I had permanently lost myself.

Let me say one thing yn

Even Kevin was unable to fully heal me because of how badly broken I was; neither could he make me how I was before.

Don't be startled; you'll find out when I ask your mother questions about each wound I've had. When she does, keep in mind that day will not be the day I leave your mother.

Take a big breath and wipe my tears, which I'm not certain how much of

Then said!

Adira

You don't want to attend the party but come anyhow because I know how much you adore parties.

Can I

yes, sweetie

If I Went Wrong

I'll take care of everything while you relax because I'm there.

But

you trust me

more than anything, Isabell

Therefore please don't worry too much about it since I'll handle it and come enjoy it.

Isabelle, I really love you.

Furthermore, Adira, I love you too.

Come on, have fun now, just as before.

Fine

I simply closed my eyes and opened them after a little while.

I've changed into Adira now.

Not only that, but I hope you enjoy yourselves as we do. Isabell

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆