Part 93

Recap

So, Mr. Kim, you're right."

"Your daughter is not a normal human; she's not even human."

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

He was already shocked to learn that his daughter, whom he had long assumed he had forgotten or was trying to forget, was no longer alive and that she had died. It wasn't just one reason he wanted to forget; the most pressing reason was that he wanted to forget the state in which he found her. Whenever he recalls those days, tears well up in their eyes, his throats choke, and remembering those days steals his peace of mind. His soul trembles at the thought.

He knew that this world is very cruel, very brutal, and very corrupt, but he had forgotten that it's not just people who live in this world but also demons. He was well aware of how ruthless the mafia world can be and to what extent people can show cruelty because he himself was a part of it. But he never could have imagined that.

Someone could commit such a heinous act. How could someone stoop so low that they would show such inhumanity towards a little girl that even the soul of Satan would shudder?

No one in the mafia world would have ever done something like this to such an innocent life. Doing it is one thing, but even thinking about it is unimaginable.

The child who, whether or not they are a member of the family, makes everyone grin just by being seen—after all, kids are kids, right? There's a feeling of attachment even in the absence of any relationship. What kind of person could harm a child in this way? Wouldn't their spirit shaking? Wouldn't the child's cries break their hearts? How could somebody be so abusive that it appears like humanity has completely disappeared?

Mr. Kim was so overwhelmed with shock that he still wasn't ready to accept that his own blood was alive and had been living with him all along. And on top of that, to hear that their daughter is alive but not human—is it possible that she is someone's human daughter but not human herself?

===============Mr. Kim & Dr===============
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Reza, are you out of your mind? What are you blabbering about? Are you even listening to yourself? Can you even hear yourself, or are you just speaking whatever comes to your mind?" Mr. kim Yelled

"I'm just saying what the report is stating, Mr. Kim."

"Test it again; I don't care how many times you have to test it."

"Mr. Kim, I have tested it not just once but multiple times. That's why I called you. I can't wait anymore to inform you."

"How can you say that my daughter is alive? Let's assume my daughter is alive, but how can she not be human?"

"She is human, but not a normal human." 

"Can you explain?"

"She's almost dead; she's not completely alive. She's being kept alive."

"Do you even know what you're saying?"

"Mr. Kim, let me finish my entire statement, then you can speak. I know you won't agree to this, but this is the truth."