Part 41

Yoongi gets shocked. He didn't know what happened to him all of a sudden. She was standing a little far from him but now she hugged him and that too tight had no intention of leaving. Soon,

Yoongi comes into reality. 

"yn what happened? Are you ok" I said still in shock,   "No, I am not OK. Please let me be like this," yn said while tightening the hug. 

I don't say anything, but in response, I tightly hug her. And I was wondering what happened to her.

But then yn's cry is heard.

My eyes widen when I heard her sniff. 

"yn are you crying," I said while stroking her hair. "Hey calm down, I am here. Everything is fine stop crying. Princess, you break my heart. sweetheart, please stop crying," I said while rubbing her back softly  

Yoongi himself does not know what has happened to him, why he is doing all this and is saying that only this was going on in his mind about how to stop her crying. He does not see her crying and does not even know why it seemed to him that he was not hugging yn but hugging his own sister. Thinking of all this, tears fall from his eyes too. 

"I don't stay here. Please take me somewhere," yn said while crying. "Shhh first stop crying and tell me why you're crying," I said, pulling her from the hug and wiping her tears. "You can't do anything even know," yn said, looking at me. "Why can't you answer me straight?" I said, completely looking at her with a frown. "Then ask me," she said

Now I become silent, I do not understand anything, what should I ask?

"That's why I don't say anything because you have no questions to ask."

"tell me where to go." finally I asked, 

"Anywhere, just out of here, I don't want to be here." yn whined, "Let me ask you a question," I asked because this question roamed my mind every time 

"hn"

"Why don't you talk to your mother properly? What is she wrong for which there is no apology?" I asked and I just hope she answers. "Whatever my mother did, she did what she thought was right, whether it was wrong or right, in her eyes. But she doesn't deserve forgiveness in my eyes" yn simply said, without blinking her eyes as if her eyes were forbidden to even blink, "What did she do after all?" I asked in curiosity.

"How about if someone takes something away from you without which you can never live, How would you feel if you had to see the face of the one who snatched it from you every day?"

Yoongi just doesn't say anything, just keeps watching her continue. She understands that he has no answer.

"Now, do you want to go from here or want to know more?" Yn said, pulling my hand, "No, I got my answer; I don't know anything else. but she is still your mother," I said to her. I wanted to understand her that she is still her mother no matter what her mother is.

"But still, she has no right to snatch anything from me. yoongi"

*******

both come towards the beach.

Both are walking near the beach. They do not say anything. They just feel the cold air.

"May I ask you a question?" I asked, still curious and wanting to know everything about her. "hn," she said without looking at me. "You said you were not with your mother." "Last 2 years," she said "means," I said in confusion "yes, I am just with my mother for the last 2 years," she said simply, but I did not understand a little bit. "I didn't understand," I said in confusion because I did not understand what she said.

"You want to know," she said while looking at me this time completely

"I want to know a lot. can you tell me?"

They are both sitting on the beach.

Yn starts telling me,

"When I was 3 years old, my mother left me with my stepfather. She didn't even come to meet me even once. didn't ask whether I was alive or dead. You all do not like being with me, who hates vante so much. Vante has been with me ever since my mother left me. You just understand that I am still alive in front of you today because of Vante, otherwise I would have been dead. And all these things that are created go to my mother. I am 16 now. I will be 17 in no time. "

"But you said you are 15," I asked in confusion because she tells her age was 15. "Yeh, I said, but in a few days I will turn 16," she said while looking at the sky till now when she started 

"How come you didn't tell?"

"No one asked."

"And your mother didn't even remember";

"she doesn't remember anything, she just remembers how to ruin my life and she is negligible to me," she said, her eyes teary. "How was your stepfather, yn? He abuses you or does something?" I asked, thinking that her stepfather was the cause of her condition. "Abuse is such a small thing, yoongi," yn said, this time looking at me

 "It is beyond your thinking, they were so bad, you can never imagine what will never come to your mind, what they would have done," she said, and finally a lone tear fell from her innocent and painful eyes. "What has he done?" I asked, wanting to know everything about her and heal her, hiding her all pain and giving her the happiness she deserves. While wiping her tears, I was thinking, "doesn't matter now Yoongi." Even if he doesn't say anything, he doesn't understand. Hearing all of this, he feels as if his heart is bleeding. His mind is blocked.
his mind works. He did not understand why her mother did that to her too, at such a young age. 

Yoongi doesn't say anything to her, just hugs her.  

Why did you change? You weren't like this before. why you changed yn said in whisper unendurable by Yoongi

Because Yoongi owns the beach area, they both lie down on it while hugging.

✩☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆