Part 37

Yn is walking in the street

And at the same time, the sensor on her phone indicates that someone is following her and has come for her only. Soon she smirked and just acted as if nothing had happened and kept walking on the street. After some time, a van comes and stops near her. Two men come out of the van, they are wearing full black clothes and also masked, and drag her to that van or say that she goes herself

*******

Brings her up to the one who called her.

He is happy to see me here as if he has won the lottery. And I stood as if nothing had happened, everything was normal, I did not say anything, waited for him to speak.

"Long time no see how you are, my lovely person, huh?"

I still don't say anything

"still won't say anything, huh, you know why you are here your mother handed you over to me how selfish is your mother isn't it"

"No need to tell, I know," I said, straightforwardly,

"Tell me, so why did you bring me here?"

"Now you will be under me, you will do what I say," he said in a satisfied tone.

"Oh really you said and I accepted," I said while folding my arms near my chest.

"I'm no one's slave," I said in a calm voice but didn't know what was hiding in her voice.

"And by the way, she is not my mother OK. I am going" I said while turning back and leaving.

As she turns back, that's when someone throws a knife at her. Just as the knife is about to hit her body, she grabs the knife that too, without turning back and throwing the same knife at the same speed it came from. And that knife goes straight in the throat of the one who threw it at her and he dies at the same time.

And even now she does not turn back, she starts leaving again, but the same person stops her again.

Everyone is shocked to see this. No one expected this.

then he stops her

"You will not go anywhere from here, otherwise, I will kill your loved ones, I will not leave them," he said in anger tone while standing up in his seat.

"kill them. I don't care" 

She starts walking Again

Then he speaks

"Start with your stepfather"

She doesn't stop. 

 "Your stepbrothers"

Again, she doesn't stop.

"Your friend Vante"

Again, she doesn't stop.

because she knows it's impossible to even touch them 

He spoke for the last time and he felt that he had won.

"No one, if I do something to Bonnie, doesn't you still care?" 

She stops hearing Bonnie's name. As soon as she heard

Yn turns back and screams. 

"Don’t you dare to even touch her, you get that" yn said in a scary tone with bloodshot eyes

"Woho woho calm down calms down young lady," he said, in a mocking tone.

"I won't do anything but you have to work for me."

"I don't work under anyone."

"But if you love your friend's life, then you have to."

She says nothing but she cursed in her breath fucking weakness of mine soon I have to get rid of this weakness soon but she smirked and said

"OK, if any of your bodyguards touch me even a little bit, then I will be ready to do all your work". She said while looking at the frustrated man.

"That's all OK, common boys," he said in a simple tone, not knowing what she could do.

As soon as someone moves forward to touch her and as soon as he is about to touch her, at the same time, he falls very hard on the floor and becomes unconscious.

And yn looks at the park and says

"Why does your bodyguard not have enough strength to touch me, are they so weak?" I said and smirked. She provokes even more when he already is

Park's ego gets hurt and he tells everyone to fight with her.

Soon, the fight starts but no one can touch her, even her hair.

Seeing this, Park gets very angry and gestures to one of his men and tells him to give her an injection of unconsciousness.

And he also gives injections to her. She stops for a few moments.

And Park sees that she has stopped, so he sits on his seat and smirks while looking at her, but soon his smirk drops as soon as he notices her.

Yn smirked while looking at him.

And again she fights and, after some time, all his men on the floor faint.

"You have made a big mistake by messing with me, you will surely get punished for it." She said in a serious tone yet scary.

"How can it be that you were given an injection of unconsciousness, you should have fainted but you are standing as if nothing has happened, not a single injury, not even a single wound or scratch, how is that possible," he said? still in shock at what just happened. He couldn't even imagine it.

"Aww mr park"

" What do you even know about me?"

"Who are you," he asked, still shocked.

"You will know very soon what is too soon. Now you have woken me up, so now you have to pay". Saying this, she left from there.

*******

As soon as she comes out, she calls up Younjun.

After one ring, he picks up the phone.

"Hello boss"

"I have work for you."

"Destroy park Ji Seon, completely, I mean completely, nothing should be left, and when he is fully destroyed. So take him and go there. Do you know where?"

"Yes"

I hung the phone

'I didn't think I'd start with you Park'

I looked at the sky and spoke

'You keep falling more in my eyes and don't fall too much that you can never get up, Mother'

After saying this, she fainted.

Flashback end

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆