Part 50

I was waiting for someone in the cafe, and after some time, he arrived.

"Please accept my sincere apologies for being late."

"Sit now since it's your habit."

"Hello my lady, what happened to you, you're changing why may I know the reason for this change or because of your stepbrothers I know you're letting them come to you and why you've done this," he added as he sat alongside me in his seat."

"I also don't know Kylen; I'm not sure why I'm allowing them to come to me; I'm not sure why my heart is melting again,". I said this while drinking my coffee and looking down, not at him, because I know I don't have the courage to look him in the eyes this time. I know what I'm doing is completely wrong, but I'm helpless because my heart has taken control over my mind.

"You know what will happen if your heart melts," he murmured softly as he took my hand in his.

"I know I'm going to die, but you know what I'm going to start dying," I said, tears in my eyes and fear in my eyes because I'm afraid of dying for the first time in my life.

"What are you kidding me? You can't do this with us," he said, wiping away my tears and gripping my hand tightly.

"Keylen, I'm not doing anything; I can't stop myself. I began my plan and instructed my team to destroy his team, the South Korean gang that was assisting him," I said to him and hugged him on the side.

"You're taking an injection and medicine," he added, tightening his hold and rubbing my arm, and I knew he didn't care about my vengeance; he only cared for my health, as seen by his eyes and actions.

"No," I cried, holding his shirt hard in my hands.

"When was the last time you took," he remarked this time, serious and kissing the top of my head from time to time. I added quietly,

"I had an injection two months ago, and I've been on meds for about a year,"

"Are you fucking serious?" he asked, his gaze fixed on me.

"Yes," I simply said.

"You know, you'll be 17 in a few days, and 18 isn't far away; if you keep doing this, none of us will be able to heal you after you turned 18. but still doing it."

"I know," I responded, hugging him once more because I miss him. After 5 years, I finally met him.

"So why are you doing it, and when he found out where you are and sent his brother to you, he could have come to you at any time," he continued as he gripped me tighter and softly rubbed my back.

"I know," I admitted as I hid myself even farther.

He chuckled after a long time, and we eventually met before I left.

"Then why are you doing this, Bella? They all  needed you right now. When you're about to meet us all, how can you simply leave us?" he questioned as he pulled away from the hug and looked at me.

"I am helpless, Kylen." 

"And who is making you helpless, your fucking stepbrothers?" he raged.

"They are my brothers, talk properly, and I know how to make you speak properly," I said in an Isabell tone, and 'I let you know when my voice changes when I become Isabell my tone is cold and harsh but not soft and completely opposite when I become Bella.'

"Ohho you already embrace them, just wow, and you use your Isabell tone over me because of them," he shows disappointment toward me, and I, too, had no idea what had happened to me or why I was getting so close to them, or what relationship I had with my stepbrothers."