Part 77

Vante POV

Elijah and I were in my mansion preparing for a mission my honey had given to me, but Elijah kept staring at me.

“May I know why you keep staring at me?” I said while raising mine. Eyebrow at him.

“Of course,” Elijah said with a playful voice.

“You are living such a luxurious life, and I am dying in that hell. Don't you feel ashamed? You haven't even taken pity on me, if my Hun had not thought about me, I would still be dying in that hell. You jealous bloody monster” he said again with a glare.

“Whatever,” I said and rolled my eyes at him, but said, “It is not even that father has tortured you.”

“Whatever” he just shrugs off.

“What's the plan now,” Elijah asked.

“As far as I know, we're leaving for the US very soon. Because the purpose for which we came here has been fulfilled, we have given the file to Yeonjun, now he will take care of it, so at this moment there is no reason for us to stay here.” I explained.

“What are you serious about,” Elijah asked.

“Apart from the U.S., we can also go to England. Where can Isabell truly live”, Elijah said with a nodded:

“You mean queen, right,” I said with a scoff.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever you think. You know very well Isabell will never go”, Elijah said from his point of view.

“Yes, I know she will never go to the place where she has betrayed her family and lost her love.”

“But Elijah, she is Isabell, and this plan is also Isabell's. If her plan is to take her there, she will definitely go.”

“And to be honest, I don't feel like going to the US” i said

“It's a Conspiracy against Isabell,” Elijah said.

“Or is this conspiracy created by Isabell herself,” I said.

“With what claim can you speak,” he asked.

“Don't know”

“I know iszy very well, but not Isabell nor her inner self,” I said with a little sigh.

“Because Isabell has been strengthened by Kevin, then it is impossible to fail Isabell's plan. Even Kevin could never fail her plan, so what could anyone else do?”

“Iszy's plan never failed because Isabell was also involved in it,” Elijah said.

“Iszy cannot make any strategy without Isabell, she is strong but at the same time, her heart is alive. That's why she can't completely settle her mind, so whatever plan has to be made, it is made by none other than Isabell,” I said, resting my head on the couch.

“Whatever we are today, the freedom we have today, is all because of Isabell,” Elijah said with a deep breath.

“Isabell is controlling everyone together,” I said while

“Let's name everyone one by one, who has been created one after the other”. Elijah nodded:

Yn

Iszy

Bella

Isabell