Part 68

When they both arrive in the parking lot, Jungkook simply keeps saying the same thing.

Jungkook Pov

I followed her from behind, a bag in my hand, saying, "yn please listen, I did not flirt with her. Please trust me."

Yn came to a stop, looked at me, and said

She spoke sternly, "you believe in yourself."

Yes, I answered with a confused frown. 

She came to me and stated seriously, "No you can't. If you do, then you shouldn't defend yourself again and again."

Still confused, I asked, "What do you mean?"

"If you have faith in yourself, then you will never justify to anyone that you are right because you know yourself better than anyone else. So never let yourself down in front of anyone and never let yourself down to anyone, no matter what the situation," she said with a mad expression. 

I asked in a soothing voice to make her feel calm, "why are you saying this? Sometimes we have to bow down to save our loved ones, isn't it"

She said, "This is your biggest mistake, Jungkook," with a heavy breath. I wasn't sure what happened, possibly because she was on her period.

"What"

She raised an eyebrow and asked, "Why are you not so capable that you can save your loved ones and that too, without groveling before anyone?"

I just listen; no one has ever said anything to me about it, so that's all I knew.

That we must make some sacrifices to preserve our loved ones, but today I learned that when we are strong enough to do so, why should we make any? When we have a good plan, we can save our relationship.

As soon as I reached my car and placed the items that we had recently purchased on the back seat, I began telling her to get in.

I closed the door and said, "Come yn, come, let's go home."

"I want ice cream first, Jungkook," she suddenly stated.

I muttered with a frown, "In these hours."

"yes"

A definite no

She pleaded with me, giving me the cutest puppy eyes.

What has she gone into? Her previous mode was serious, but she is currently in baby mode.

I doubt that anyone, including myself, will ever understand her fully, mostly because nobody can tell when or how she will act.

She pouted, "common please, or else I'm leaving you."

"No, you can't leave me; wait, I'll buy it for you; now, be happy and stay here; and don't you dare leave," I quickly replied, I don't know, but I don't feel like leaving her to hear," with a sorrowful heart.

Time skip after 20min

Since I didn't know which flavor she preferred, I bought all of it for her so that I wouldn't have to go again. Even for a time, I don't want to be apart from her.

"I'm sorry for the delay, but let's go. I bought your ice cream now". I simply broke the silence when I realized I had not seen her anywhere. Thinking that she might have been sitting in the car, I went over to it.

I went to the car and as soon as I opened the car gate, I was about to take her name but I could not find her. Suddenly, I felt the fear and urge to lose.

I searched everywhere but did not find her anywhere, and I was unable to understand anything or decide what to do or where to go. 

I just punched harder in my car and said

This is my fault. I leave her here alone. Why, why, why did I leave her here? Why can't I take her with me? Why

No no, I can't just lose. I will find you, my sister. I will 

*********************************