Part 66

Jungkook pov

We both headed out to a supermarket that is several miles from our home; it took us three hours to get there.

Yn came out of the car as soon as I parked the car in the parking lot, and I followed her and approached her to hold her hand.

"Yn, why have we both come here?" What if she disappears once more? I ask as I approach her and securely grip her hand. 

"Jungkook, this is my final. I am asking you: Tell me, you weren't even afraid; you didn't know what fear is," she asks me after looking at her hand first.

After gazing at her for a while, I abruptly grab her hand tightly, and say, "No, not at all," and turn my head away, but I can't figure out why my heart is beating so quickly.

"All right, no problem. I'll clearly show it to you today, but I won't stop there. I'm going to make sure you feel fear, I promise." She spoke with such authority.

"I have no fear," I said and looked down. 

"Oh honestly, if you are not terrified, why are you gripping my hand so hard when you can see that my hand has red markings on it as well?" she responded.

I look at her hand and confirmed that she had actual red scars on her hand, but I also let go of her hand at the same time. But I continue to hold her hand and say

"I'm only holding your hand so you won't vanish again," I spoke while gently but firmly holding her hand.

"Do you really fear that I may disappear?" she said while coming to me close

"I've already mentioned that I don't fear," I said, looking at her.

"Okay, we shall be recognized in the coming time." She remarked with a small smirk, but I couldn't help but wonder: Why? What is she planning to do? What was she hoping to prove?

"Can I ask you something, Jungkook?" She spoke with a sudden seriousness, but there was no emotion in her voice.. something I do not understand.

How many faces do you have, yn, and which are real and which are fake? How can I recognize you yn which face represents my sister's, and whose one I will despise? How can I understand you? Why are you like this? Why, what is the reason behind all this? Can I change you or can you change yourself for us?

"Yes you can," I said, but I still thought about all this.

She approaches me closely and says,

"Are you pretending innocence or are you actually that innocent?" She spoke as she fixed her gaze on me.

"No, I'm not acting," I said. 

Her eyes were hiding a lot of tears, a lot of grief, and a lot of questions that needed to be answered, but she was unable to express what they were hiding. But what

She pulls my collar in her direction while asking me,

"If it's a lie, I'm highly skilled at manipulating people's lives as well. Always remember what I said; I don't like to say the same thing twice." 

"Huh"

"What do you mean?" I replied, confused, remembering what she had just said and what she had intended.

"Nothing at the moment. May we enter, or do you prefer to remain here?" she said as she went inside. 

"What do you wish to take from there? While accompanying her, I questioned

"Yes"

"What" 

"See yourself"

**********

Both of us entered the supermarket.

I continued to hold her hand.

"When I saw her searching for something, my eyes widened, and I said, "Yeah, why are you taking it again? Jimin Hyung brought you a lot of pads, are they over?" 

"No, it isn't finished, but I'm not using it since I get frustrated with constantly changing it." While looking for something, she said.

"This would require only two or three changes. Isn't it" I respond

"No, I have to do more than that."

"I bleed more than everyone else."

"Why," I asked in confusion. 

She said in a normal tone, "I have a problem, that's why."

"Did you visit a doctor?" I said in a worried tone, but don't know why.

"I won't allow a doctor to touch me. I only allow my personal physician to touch me." while grabbing something, she spoke.

"Must be aware of who he is"

"Your mom must be aware,"

"She doesn't, no."

"Knowing me is difficult, but you will understand when the moment comes," she said, looking at me.

"Why not now?"

"Knowing me is like plunging into a quagmire; once you enter, there is no way out," she said looking at my eyes

I said, "How funny you are," laughing a little before stopping when I saw her.

When I gazed into her eyes, I didn't see anything amusing and refrained from saying anything additional, despite my assumption that she was making a joke.

*********************************