Part 69

“Above all shadows rides the Sun and Stars for ever dwell: I will not say the Day is done, nor bid the Stars farewell.”

—  J.R.R. Tolkien

------------------------------------------------

I search for Yn everywhere but can't find her, so I leave the area and head toward the road, where there are numerous cars.

Since I haven't found her yet, I start getting anxious and developing a fear of losing her that was never ours to begin with, or you could say that we didn't want to accept her because of this fear.

Despite my best efforts, I was unable to locate her, and I could not stop crying.

I was moving forward when I heard someone giggling, and when I turned around, it was yn.

I start screaming at her in wrath the moment I see her, as if all of my terror has vanished.

I remarked while exhaling deeply, "Where did you go, do you even realise how long I searched for you?"

"Why, are you worried that you'll lose me?" She remarked with a smirk.

I repeated, "No, I'm not scared at all," but I'm too stubborn to admit, so I looked aside.

She smugly remarked, "still won't accept huh."

"All right, don't mention me if something happened." I was astonished by what she did next after she indicated she had pushed a little.

Nothing she had just stated made sense to me.

She read my mind and added, "You'll see soon."

She merely smiles and looks at me before beginning to walk backwards as soon as I say something. or She then begins to cross the street while vehicles are passing by and people are honking, but she shows no sign of concern and instead simply stares at me.

I have no idea what to do, why she is acting in this way, or why she doesn't seem afraid. I also have no idea why she is doing all of this.

I rush to stop her without thinking first.

I yelled as I rushed to her in an effort to save her, "Yn, please stop or you might get hit by a car. Please come back to me."

However, she remains silent and only gives me a calm grin.

I was about to say something more when I noticed a car heading straight for her and about to hit her. I look around. I grab her hand and bring her to the side of the road before the car hits her to see whether she is harmed.

I pulled her and checked to see if she was alright. "Are you out of your mind what if something happens to you?" I asked.

She simply rolled her eyes at me while saying, "Let it happen who's afraid of me dying anyways."

"KIM YN"

"what"

I kept quiet and simply gave her a really strong hug.

I embrace her tightly because I don't want her to leave my side for even a second. Yn said, "hey bunny what happened look at me" while occasionally petting my back to calm me down.

She tries to break off the hug, but I hold on closer and begin to sob. I kept thinking that if I hadn't pulled her toward me at the correct time, a car might have hit her, I might have lost her, or she might have been injured. I couldn't let that happen at any point in my life.

I promise to myself today that I will never cause her harm and that I will never allow anybody else to cause her harm. I also promise to always keep her happy and to never allow even a scratch to appear.

---------------

You may not be aware of this, but it is advised that neither promises nor decisions should be made under the influence of fear, rage, or other strong emotions. Because a promise may turn out to be the reverse in the future if it afterwards proves to be the opposite, and who knows. Who knows if Jungkook's assurance that he won't ever hurt her would ultimately destroy both of their lives in the future. Jungkook might end up hurting her the most, and with his own hands as well.

Determinations and vows shouldn't be made in a rush because they sometimes lead to ruin. Which very soon their life will be destroyed, and that too, the ones who will destroy their lives are none other than themselves.

......................................................