Final Announcement

Alright!! We finally got all the past chapters re-edited!! Everyone thank Hannah and tell her how amazing she is!!! This fic wouldn't be half as good without her help editing and adding a lot of her amazing touches to it.

I can now finally get rid of that {Under Construction} bit from the title and mark the fic as complete :'D

ALSO! I HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO SAY!!
*Clears throat*
Hey, guys . . . I think it's time for a GIVEAWAY!!!

That's right! A giveaway!

"Of what?" you may ask . . .

EJ stickers!!!

Drawn by the lovely @ Ziksua on Instagram and Twitter!! They also have a Kofi where you can commission them whenever they have slots open! I've commissioned her a number of times and have absolutely LOVED what they've made

Drawn by the lovely @ Ziksua on Instagram and Twitter!! They also have a Kofi where you can commission them whenever they have slots open! I've commissioned her a number of times and have absolutely LOVED what they've made. They have an amazing artstyle, and she's super sweet!

Okay, with that tangent out of the way, I've been wanting to do a giveaway for forever as a sort of way to thank y'all for all the support :) 'cause I really do appreciate it a lot.

There's only going to be 15 winners for this giveaway, which will be picked randomly through some online randomizer. You can participate/enter to win by following these rules:

1) Comment what your favorite part of the story was! (It could be anything from a scene, to a line, to a whole chapter!)
2) That's it!
I don't wanna force anyone to like or follow me or anything like that; I mostly just wanted some feedback as to why y'all liked this dang story so much XD

Important impromptu note/general heads up tho! You'll have to provide me with a name and mailing address (which I'll ask for after the giveaway through the messaging system on here) in order for me to send the sticker to you! Just wanted to make that clear!

Giveaway will end at: May 31st
(So that's when I'll stop collecting names).

Good luck! I'll be messaging the winners once they've been chosen!

(Also a side note that I don't think anyone here will care all that much: I'm gonna be publishing this fic on AO3! The website confuses me a bit, but I heard it's a very good website to post on, plus no ads, so it'll also be up there!)