♥ Chapter Seven ♥

They pulled the strings of my guitar until it tore, but the music never died.
                   - Kwasi Gyeabour.

JASMINE'S POV......

I'm woken up by the sound of my alarm. I rub my eyes as I try to sit up but stop when I feel a light weight on me. I look down at the little bean with a small smile on my face.

My hero

    Luca held me and made funny jokes till I slept yesterday. I don't know what I'd do without him here. He might be young but he's definitely my savior. He's saved me so many times and yesterday was just one

     I kiss his curls and put him down on the sheets before making my way to the bathroom. After finishing my morning business, I brush my teeth and head for the shower. Minutes later, I'm dressed in a white tight dress that stopped a little above my thighs. I put on some make-up which is basically mascara and lip gloss. I put on my clear blocked heels and put my hair in a high ponytail.

That will do

I arrive at work after dropping off Bear and head straight to Lorenzo's office. I just hope he's not yet in since I'm a little early today.

“ Good morning Jass” Lorenzo's voice greets me the minute I walk into his office.

“ Good morning Sir” I know he told me not to call him that, but after yesterday, I don't think I can call him by his name.

“ You're in early today” He says ignoring the fact that I called him Sir. I guess we feel the same way.

“ Yes sir. I needed to go through the papers for Mr Sanchez's meeting” I say all professional and stuff.

“ Right. Can you grab me some coffee before you begin please” He says rubbing his temples

“ Yes Sir” I say heading towards the door but stopping as he starts  speaking again

“ Um Jasmine, I wanted to apologize for yesterday he-”

“ It's okay Sir” it's not like I cried myself to sleep or anything “ I'll go get the coffee”

Lorenzo sighs, “Right”

I successfully open the door this time and head to the elevator. I make my way through the lobby and to the coffee shop-ish that's at the very end of the room. I make Mr Black's coffee and turn to go back upstairs when I bump into something, more like someone.

“ whoa there little thing ” The person says. I look up at him and to be honest he's kinda good looking. Like hot. He has blond curls, thick light brown brows that put mine to shame, the perfect shade of blue eyes, straight nose and pink plump lips. This guy is cute, young but cute

“ Stop staring I'm gay” He says with the biggest smile I've ever seen on someone

Of course he's gay

“ I'm sorry” I say feeling embarrassed

“ And I'm Steve” He says wrapping his hands around me. He's a hugger.